Auria TV Universal Remote Codes & Program Instructions: Are you planning to program your Auria TV Universal Remote but don’t know how to go about it? I have gotten your back here. You will now be able to easily program your Universal remote with working codes that are not available everywhere else so easily.
The instructions and methods of configurations are also included in this article which I will touch and explain in a step-by-step manner. Keep reading until you discover the right codes and methods of programming.
5 Digit Codes list for Auria TV Universal Remote
You can try and apply any of these codes in your remote to see how effective they are:
I will show you how to program your universal remote using the 3 famous methods that work for almost any universal remote you can think of.
- First of all turn on your Tv
- Hold on the TV and Set button together for 3 seconds
- The buttons will blink with light
- Once you observe the light blinking, point the remote to the TV and enter 3, 4 or 5 digit codes
- Then press the volume + button to test if it turns up the volume.
- Finally, you can press the TV button to store the code entered earlier.
- Confirm if the code is really stored if the light blinks twice.
How to Program your Auria TV Universal Remote without Codes
This is the auto search method that does not involve the use of a code. The codes are instead gone through scanning in the remote until the correct one is automatically detected for your device or remote.
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to Program your Auria TV Universal Remote with Manual Search
In this method, you can program your remote by entering a keycode in your remote from the instruction booklet. The keycode will detect the make and model of your device.
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your Auria TV Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that, point the remote control at your selected device and press and hold the power button.
- Release the power button as soon as the screen switches off.
How to Program your Auria TV Universal Remote with Code Search
The code search method is when you enter a 3 digit code that force the remote into auto search mode until the correct code is found for your device.
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV is turned off.
This article deals more with the codes needed for your Auria TV Universal remote and the instructions for programming. With the information gathered in this article, you should be able to program your remote to operate multiple devices at home.
The codes are the types that work. If you have been searching for reliable codes, this article marks the end of that stress. The methods of programming your remotes are also reliable as they are the 3 most popular methods that work with 95% of the remotes universally.