Avera Universal Remote Codes & Program Instructions: Do you want to connect your Avera Universal Remote to other devices so that they can be operated? This is your best chance to make that happen. I have various types of codes you can easily input in your remote to give it that magical ability to operate multiple devices at home. These codes are very active and will be perfect for your favorite remote.
I equally included some working methods of configuring your remote. These methods are the code search, manual, and auto search methods. They are all explained in detail below.
Avera TV Universal Remote Codes List
|Brand Name||Remote Code|
|Direct TV||10030, 12397|
Showing 1 to 7 of 7 entries
Avera Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
Avera Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
Avera Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
GE Universal Remote Code ForAvera TV
One-For-All Universal Remote Codes ForAvera TV
How to ConfigureAvera Universal Remote Without Codes
The auto search method attempts to transmit a TV’s possible remote control codes one by one until the correct code is found for the remote and the TV. You follow these steps:
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to Configure Avera Universal Remote With Manual Method
The manual method involves entering a keycode that helps your remote control detect the make and model of your equipment.
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that, point the remote control at your selected device and press and hold the power button.
- Release the power button as soon as the screen switches off.
How to Configure Avera Universal Remote With Code Search
To get your remote to work, you must enter a 3-digit code in your remote. The remote will then search for the best code for your device.
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV turns off.
If you’re using the codes, you should be good to go. If you’d rather use manual methods, that’s also a fine choice. I’m interested in hearing your opinions in the comment box.