Magnavox DVD Player Universal Remote Codes: Magnavox DVD Player is one of the most reliable devices. Have you gotten one? If yes, that means you need its universal remote control codes and instructions to program it so that other devices in your home can be operated as well.
I will explain the entire methods for programming your remote control in this article. You can follow up from now:
Note: the code list will be broader, since the remote works with multiple devices as such, check out the list:
|Brand Name||Remote Codes|
|Apex Digital||0405, 0437, 0442|
|Bel Canto Design||0456|
|California Audio Labs||0406|
|Craig||0438, 0412, 0413, 0414, 0415|
|Denon||0406, 0466, 0517|
|Go Video||0529, 0429, 0430, 0440|
|Insignia||0427, 0462, 0471, 0477, 0499, 0507|
|Integra||0411, 0532, 0463|
|JVC||0527, 0439, 0445, 0457, 0469, 0509|
|LG||0430, 0440, 0457, 0515, 0504|
|Magnavox||0407, 0522, 0525, 0427, 0452, 0454, 0513|
|Memorex||0428, 0438, 0449, 0464, 0508|
|Onkyo||0407, 0532, 0463, 0506|
|Panasonic||0406, 0407, 0458, 0459, 0510|
|Philips||0407, 0522, 0523, 0524, 0525, 0427, 0448, 0452, 0454, 0472, 0512|
|Pioneer||0411, 0423, 0426, 0456, 0473, 0519|
|RCA||0400, 0411, 0436, 0464|
|Samsung||0406, 0408, 0424, 0435, 0461, 0470, 0475, 0503, 0505|
|Sharp||0530, 0427, 0431, 0465, 0502|
|Sony||0401, 0402, 0403, 0404, 0432, 0443, 0453, 0455, 0501|
|Toshiba||0407, 0428, 0460, 0467, 0478, 0500|
|Yamaha||0406, 0522, 0525, 0425, 0434, 0521|
|Zenith||0407, 0430, 0440|
These codes are complete, in other words, you will always find your desired code list on this page, anytime, any moment. The good news is that I am about to discuss the different methods available for the programming of the Magnavox DVD Player Remote Control.
Before the discussions as promised, kindly check out the codes that match your device below:
How do you Program your Magnavox DVD Player Remote Control?
I am glad that you have taken the right decision to program your Magnavox DVD Player Universal remote control which is the beginning of endless fun in your home. The methods to use are still the famous 3s and I will mention them straight away.
How to Program your Magnavox DVD Universal Remote without Codes
The auto search method helps to scan the codes in your universal remote and then detect the correct one for you to use in programming your device.
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to Program your Magnavox DVD Universal Remote with Manual Method
Keycode plays a bigger role here. The keycode provided in the remote instruction booklet is typed in your remote to help in detecting the make and model of your device. Here we go:
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your Magnavox DVD Player Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that step above, point the remote to your TV and then press and hold the power button.
How to Program your Magnavox DVD Universal Remote with Code Search Method
The 3 digit code method is the one that when the unique 3 code is entered in your remote, forces it into auto search mode.
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV is turns off.
If there is any challenge you encountered after applying these codes and methods discussed above, kindly notify me in the comment box and I will see if a solution can be provided.