Chunghop Universal DVD Remote Codes & Program Instructions: Nothing could be more annoying than to spend most of your time searching for codes to make home entertainment easier and funfilled and then you find out that the codes are not even working. If you want to program your Chunghop DVD Universal Remote with the correct codes, here is the place you can easily find them. I have prepared the codes in a list for you. The instructions for programming your Universal remote are also carefully outlined in this article.
Your Chunghop Universal DVD Remote Codes List
Here is the code list for your Chunghop Universal DVD Remote. They are all arranged according to the brands.
|Brand Name||Remote Codes|
|TCL||000, 015, 039, 054, 055|
|Malata||002, 009, 023, 024, 073|
|Nintaus||003, 071, 079, 080, 081, 082, 090, 093|
|Samsung||004, 017, 049|
|BBK||018, 021, 027, 028, 033, 048, 078, 091|
|SAST||020, 059, 060, 076|
|Skyworth||018, 022, 025, 032, 034, 058, 096, 097|
|Huabao||018, 029, 061, 062, 063|
|Panda||038, 051, 052, 053|
How to Program your Chunhop DVD Universal Remote without Codes
You can easily program your Universal remote via the auto search method which allows the codes to be scanned in your remote one after the other until the correct code is detected. Here is how to do it:
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device; try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to Program your Chunghop DVD Universal Remote with Manual Method
If you decided to use the Manual method, it is also effective. All you need to do is enter the keycode that is usually found in the instruction booklet of your remote. This keycode will detect the make and model of your equipment.
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your Chunghop DVD Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that step above, point the remote to your TV and then press and hold the power button.
- You can then release the power button as soon as the device screen switches off.
- Get More free remote instructions Control guides.
How to Program your Chunghop DVD Universal Remote with Code Search Method
If you are using the code search method, that means, you want to force your remote into auto search mode. It is normally done by entering a 3 digit code in the manner it is done in this instruction:
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV turns off.
Every method is effective in its own way. This depends on the way you wish to program your remote and each method will work properly if you follow the steps correctly.