Chunghop Universal Remote Codes & Program Instructions: Chunghop Universal Remote Control has a lot of codes that can be used to connect it to your selected device. I am going to mention those codes shortly and from there, you will be able to connect your TV or other devices to your favorite remote control.
The program instructions are also mentioned in the article which for sure will be helpful whenever the codes that will be given fail you.
List of Codes for Chunghop Universal Remote
The lists below are for the Chunghop universal remote and they work perfectly:
|Aiwa||057, 009, 058|
|Samsung||618, 619, 621, 620|
|Philips||024, 023, 013|
|Hisense||898, 677, 707, 676|
|LG||024, 098, 040|
|Sharp||018, 003, 016|
|Sanyo||066, 065, 064, 063|
|TCL||051, 053, 068|
|Panasonic||001, 020, 002|
|Sony||049, 005, 041|
|JVC||161, 909, 089|
|All Other Brands||073, 057, 044, 036|
3 digit Chunghop rm-88e code list For Samsung TV
618, 619, 620, 621
3 digit Chunghop RM-133 code list For Samsung TV
033, 037, 008, 011021, 024, 025,
2 digit Chunghop Universal Remote Codes For Skyworth
018, 022, 025, 096, 097, 032, 034, 058,
2 digit Chunghop Universal Remote Code For Sanyo
063, 064, 065, 066, 067, 068, 069, 070, 071, 072, 073, 074, 075, 076, 077, 078, 079
2 digit Chunghop Universal Remote Code For Pensonic TV
2 digit Chunghop Universal Remote Code For Ace TV
073, 057, 044, 036
How to Configure Chunghop Universal Remote without Codes
To program your universal remote through this process, the entire codes will go through scanning in your remote until the correct code is detected.
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to Configure Chunghop Universal Remote with Manual Method
In the manual method, a keycode is involved. The keycode can detect the make and model of your device when typed in your remote. It can be found in the instruction manual.
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that, point the remote control at your selected device and press and hold the power button.
- Release the power button as soon as the screen switches off.
How to Configure Chunghop Universal Remote with Code Search
You can force your remote into auto search mode by entering a 3 digit code in it. This is how to do it:
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV turns off.
The codes given in the article are normally used to program your selected universal remote control, while the methods given are used to program your remote control manually.