There is no doubt you are on this page because you are in need of Craig Soundbar Universal Remote Codes. If I am right, then be rest assured that you are going to get the correct code needed to carry out the programming between your Device and your Universal Remote Control. It didn’t end there, I will also discuss various methods you can use in programming your remote so that it can operate your devices such as TV, DVD, VCD, and so on.
The List of Craig Soundbar Universal Remote Codes you Should Know
Here is the list of Craig Soundbar Universal Remote Control that works. You can apply them on your remote and the operation will respond the way you want it.
3 digit Code for Craig Soundbar Universal Remote Codes
4 Digits Craig Soundbar Universal Remote Codes
5 Digits Craig Soundbar Universal Remote Codes
How Can you Program Craig Soundbar Universal Remote?
The famous programming methods which are Manual, auto search, and none code are mentioned below. They are the methods you can use for the programming of your remote when synchronizing it with your device such as TV, DVD, VCD, and so on.
How Do you Program Craig Universal Remote Control Without Code?
If you want to program your remote using a method that does not involve code, you can try this very method. It is an effective method you can adopt.
- Switch on your device e.g. TV that you want to work on.
- Turn on the Universal Remote and click on the TV button on it if you are working with the TV for 3 seconds and an LED light will show to let you know that the remote is ready to program.
- You can now point your remote to the device you are working on and then tap on the CH+ and CH- buttons so that it will display the on and off signals. After that, you should press the Up or Down continuously button until your device switches off.
- You can now verify your code by clicking on the Power button. This action will switch on your TV in this case.
- As soon as your device switches on, you should tap the channel up button to confirm that the code is now working.
- Click on the TV button to store the code.
How to program Craig Universal Remote Control Using the Manual Method
We use the keycode method for this to work as expected. The keycode can help to identify the make and model of your device.
- The first step is to turn on your device (TV).
- Press the TV button on your Craig Universal Remote Control.
- You can now press and hold the setup button on your remote until the remote learning mode is activated. This is indicated by an LED light.
- Enter that keycode provided in your remote’s instruction booklet.
- If you are sure you applied the last step above, then point the remote to your TV and press and hold the power button.
- Once your TV switches off, release your hand from the power button.
How do your Program your Craig Soundbar Universal Remote Code with Search Method
This is the third method you can use to program your remote control if you have tried the first 2 methods but couldn’t find the correct code. This code will give you the right code but takes extra time that is worth it. The steps are mentioned below:
- Turn on your TV or any device you are working with.
- You can now press and hold your setup button.
- Enter your 9 9 1 remote control code.
- Hold down the power button on your universal remote and press the channel up key until your TV or the selected device turns off.
The methods explained above are effective when programming your devices such as DVD, TV or VCD to your Craig Universal Remote Control. You may have some additional information for this article. Don’t hesitate to add them to the comment box so we can learn further.