Craig TV’s Universal Remote Codes & Program Instructions: If you are on my website, it means you are looking for the working codes for your favorite Universal remote. The codes are listed here and you will be glad to have come across this article. Universal codes are very essential in our home entertainment and that’s what this article will deal with. The list of codes mentioned here is numerous. You will also see 2 digit codes along with all other types.
I will mention some methods you can use to program your Craig TV Universal Remote if the codes failed. There are 3 types of methods which are: manual, auto search, and code search. I included the soundbar remote code which is this: 00161.
List of Codes for Craig TV Universal Remote Control
0073, 10073, 16222, 11822, 00073, 6222, 06222, 10180
3 Digit Codes List for Craig TV’s Universal Remote
180, 282, 171, 064, 038, 064, 009, 038, 042, 053, 037, 161, 669, 694, 532, 542, 533, 963, 541, 536, 691, 662, 666, 667, 682, 009, 657
5 Digit Codes List for Craig TV’s Universal Remote
19411, 11922, 10180, 13423, 10161
List of RCA Universal Remote Codes For Craig TV
List of GE & One-For-All Universal Remote Codes For Craig TV
List of Philips Universal Remote Codes For Craig TV
List of Magnavox Universal Remote Codes For Craig TV
How to Program your Craig TV Universal Remote Control without Code
You can program your remote using the auto search method. The steps are explained below. The codes are scanned in the remote one after the other until you finally find the perfect code.
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to Program your CRAIG TV Universal Remote Control with Manual Method
The keycode method of programming your remote control is called the Manual method. The keycode detects your equipment’s make and model and then your remote control is programmed.
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your CRAIG TV Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that, point the remote control at your selected device and press and hold the power button.
- Release the power button as soon as the screen switches off.
How to Program your CRAIG TV Universal Remote Control with Code Search method
The code search method is the one which when you type in a unique 3 digit code in your remote, will force it into auto search mode until the correct code is detected.
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV is turned off.
Use any of the methods to improve your home entertainment anytime, any moment. They are the most effective methods that always work with more than 90 percent of universal remotes.