Daewoo DVD Player Universal Remote Codes: Probably you have just discovered that your Daewoo DVD Player Universal Remote control can be used to operate almost every device in your home. No wonder you are here on my site searching for the best codes that work with your remote.
All you need to do to ensure that your remote can operate multiple devices selected is to enter these unique codes and behold, everything will start working. After reading this article, I will like you to go ahead and try the codes.
You will also find the various methods of configuring your remote control whenever the codes that will be listed didn’t work with it. The methods are manual methods and are very famous.
List of Codes for Daewoo DVD Player Universal Remote
The list of codes for Daewoo DVD Player Universal Remote is listed here. The lists show that Daewoo DVD Player Universal Remote works with 3, 4, and 5 digit codes respectively.
Daewoo DVD Player Universal 3 Digit U-Remote Codes
Daewoo DVD Player Universal 5 Digit U-Remote Codes
20833, 20869, 20784, 20705, 20770, 21169, 21172 50608, 53405, 51114, 52813, 53813, , 21234, 21242, 21441, 21443, 30869, 31169, 31172
Daewoo DVD Player Universal 4 Digit U-Remote Codes
0741, 0797, 0860, 0896, 1933, 2015, 2036, 2084, 2137, 2138, 2190, 3375, 3385, 3390, 3471, 3472, 3536, 3613, 0645, 0705, 0869, 0784, 0833, 1169, 1172, 1234, 1242, 1443, 0714, 2187, 1436, 1483, 1918, 0440, 0441, 0444, 0971, 0965, 0065, 0345, 1115, 1285, 1385, 0732 6080, 6081, 6155, 6156, 6159, 6230, 3165, 3464, 2219, 2407, 2413, 2438, 2039, 2058, 2062, 0745, 0046, 0798, 0198, 6027, 6031, 6036, 6045, 6078, 0770, 0872, 1906, 1441, 0213
How to Configure Daewoo DVD Player Universal Remote without Codes
In the auto search method, you scan all of the remote’s possible codes to see which ones work correctly with your TV.
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to Configure Daewoo DVD Player Universal Remote with Manual Search
The Manual method helps in detecting the make and model of your equipment and then, program the remote.
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that, point the remote control at your selected device and press and hold the power button.
- Release the power button as soon as the screen switches off.
How to Configure Daewoo DVD Player Universal Remote with Code Search
The next step is to enter the three-digit code for your device into the universal remote. This will automatically begin an auto-search mode that should find your device’s correct code.
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV turns off.
If you want to use the manual methods, you are good to go. I am interested in your opinions in the comment box.