Devant TV’s Universal Remote Codes & Program Instructions: I am guessing that the reason why you are on this site right now is that you want to configure your Devant TV’s universal remote that can be used to program your devices at any time you wish to. The codes that I collected here are the types that work well. The instructions that can be followed to configure the remote in a situation in which none of the codes given work with your universal remote. These methods are 3 in number and they are the code search, auto search, and manual methods. They are all explained below.
Devant TV’s Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes List
Devant TV’s Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes List
0460, 0472, 0476, 0477, 0509, 0526, 0196, 0214, 0231, 0338, 0349, 0355, 0384, 0416, 0456, 0457, 0102, 0134, 0193, 0195,
Devant TV’s Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes List
GE & Philips Universal Remote Codes ForDevant TV
How to Configure Devant TV Universal Remote Without Code
The auto code search method uses all of the remote’s possible codes to find out which ones work. You do this:
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to Configure Devant TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
The Manual method involves entering a keycode that helps the remote detect the make and model of your equipment and then program accordingly.
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that, point the remote control at your selected device and press and hold the power button.
- Release the power button as soon as the screen switches off.
How to Configure Devant TV Universal Remote With Code Search
To identify your remote’s current infrared code, you need to enter a three-digit code into the remote. Once you do this, your remote will automatically search for the ideal infrared code.
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV turns off.
If you want to use the manual methods, you are also good to go. I am interested in your opinions in the comment box.