Dynex DVD Player Universal Remote Codes: I will discuss the instructions involved in programming your Dynex DVD Player Universal Remote control using codes, manual, and the codeless method. I will provide the list of codes you need in programming your Dynex DVD Player Universal Remote control so that the control of your home entertainment will be handed over to you absolutely. The code list that is contained in this article are 5 and 4 digit codes that work with your Dynex DVD Player Universal Remote Control and for that reason, you can operate other external devices using this powerful remote.
5 Digit Codes for Dynex DVD Player Universal Remote Control
4 Digit Codes for Dynex DVD Player Universal Remote Control
How to Program your Dynex DVD Player Universal Remote Control
There are 3 famous ways you can program your universal remote control and these ways are also applicable to your Dynex DVD Player Universal Remote Control. The manual method, the codeless method, and the code search method. The codeless method involves code but you are not going to type any using your remote. That means the remote control does the scanning itself.
How to Program your Dynex DVD Player Universal Remote Control without Code
The first method to discuss is how you can program your How to Program your Dynex DVD Player Universal Remote Control without code. Just like I said earlier, this method involves scanning of the available codes in the remote until the correct code is detected and used. Check out the steps you can follow:
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to Program your Dynex DVD Player Universal Remote Control with Manual Method
The manual method usually involved the use of a keycode in the instruction manual of your remote control. The function of this keycode when entered in your remote is to detect the make and model of your equipment and then program your remote to operate other devices. The steps involved are not hard as well:
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your Dynex DVD Player Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
How to Program your Dynex DVD Player Universal Remote Control with Code Search Method
This method involves the entering of a unique 3 digit code that allows your remote control to switch into auto search and as a result, automatically searches the correct code for your remote control. This method using takes a long time to achieve compared to the first two methods discussed. The simple steps are listed below:
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV is turned off.
Any of the 3 methods above can be the best for your remote control. You can try them out one after the other to see the one that is more convenient to you. If you have any questions concerning this article, the comment box is always open for it.