Funai Blu-Ray Universal Remote Codes & Program Instructions: Do you want to program your Funai Blu-Ray Universal Remote? I mean are have been trying to get the correct codes that will work with your remote so that the stress of having to use multiple remote control on multiple devices will become history instantly? This article has explained everything you need to know in the process of programming your universal remote. The correct codes to use are listed in this article including the instructions to follow for programming.
3 Digit Remote Codes for your Funai Blu-Ray Universal
4 Digit Remote Codes your Funai Blu-Ray Universal
|Brand Name||Blu-Ray Codes|
|Emerson TV||004, 006, 012, 023, 025, 046, 047, 123, 124, 162, 171|
|Funai VCR||000, 026|
H0w to Program your Funai Blu-Ray Universal Remote with auto Search
The auto search method demands that the codes are gone through scanning in the remote one after the other until the correct code is detected for your remote. Here are the steps to follow:
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to program your Funai Blu-Ray Universal Remote Control with Manual Method
The manual method involves the use of a keycode provided in your remote instruction booklet.
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your Funai Blu-Ray Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that, point the remote control at your selected device and press and hold the power button.
- Release the power button as soon as the screen switches off.
How to Program your Funai Blu-Ray Universal Remote with Code Search
This method is carried out by entering a unique 3 digit code. The code will force your remote into auto search mode which will, in turn, detect the correct code you should use to program your remote or device.
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV is turned off.
Any of the methods you decided to use after the codes listed have failed you are effective. You need to follow each step properly to be able to program your remote. Imagine the joy of operating multiple devices with a single remote.