Funai DVD Player Universal Remote Codes: Funai DVD Player has for a long time remail reliable and ultimate. The codes are also famous for the ability they hand over to you so you can upgrade the devices in your home to your advantage. In another word, with Funai DVD Player Universal Remote codes, you will be able to operate other devices whose original remotes are misplaced or damaged. In this article, some codes have been prepared for your Funai DVD Player Universal remote and the instructions and method to program it are not left out as well. One more thing I have to say about this remote is that it is a great way for you to upgrade your home theater. Follow the step carefully so that you will be able to program your remote for the device selected.
Funai DVD Player Universal Remote Code List
If you want to program your Funai DVD Player Universal remote control, you will need to use the list of codes I will be mentioning shortly. The codes can be applied by following some set of steps and methods that will be discussed along in this article.
5 digit Universal Remote Codes list for Funai DVD Player Remote Codes
4 digit Universal Remote Codes list for Funai DVD Player Remote Codes
2327, 3377, 3387, 3457, 0247, 0447, 0591, 6022, 6042, 6088, 6167, 6168, 3323, 3142, 34400445, 0795, 3745, 3815, 3855, 0412, 1268, 0722, 2018, 2054, 2129, 2436, 2447, 2002, 2321, 0695, 0675, 1334, 0456, 0458, 0899.
3 digit Universal Remote Codes list for Funai DVD Player Remote Codes
631, 679, 588, 456, 458, 377, 060, 658, 829, 570, 764, 661, 674, 617, 619
GE Universal Remote Codes For your Funai DVD Player
How to Program Funai DVD Universal Remote
In order to program your Funai DVD Universal Remote, you will need to follow the steps and methods I am about to reveal in a minute’s time. These methods are very effective and famous for not always disappointing.
How to Program Funai DVD Player Universal Remote Control without Codes
If you are interested in programing your Funai DVD Universal Remote Control using this manual code, try these steps below. The steps feature that the codes are gone through scanning one after the other until the correct code is found and then used.
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to Program Funai DVD Player Universal Remote Control with Manual Method
The manual method usually involved the use of keycode provided in the instruction manual that comes with your universal remote. Enter the keycode to search for the make and model of your equipment.
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your Funai DVD Player Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that step above, point the remote to your TV and then press and hold the power button.
- You can then release the power button as soon as the device screen switches off.
How to Program Funai DVD Player Universal Remote Control with Codes Search
The auto search method is done by your entering of the 3 digit code that is unique to your remote control so that it can force it into auton search mode. The auto search mode allows the Universal remote to find the code that can work with your remote control.
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV turns off.
The methods are the best you can ever find anywhere. Accept them, use them to program your universal remote control whenever you wish.