GE DVD Recorders + RW Universal Remote Codes: All you need to control your GE DVD Recorders and Universal remote are codes that are working. This means you will need these codes to program your remote so that it will work with multiple devices at home. I have the various brands and codes for these two brands at home. The codes allow them to operate the brands associated with the table.
You will also find the best instructions assigned to these remotes. They are the manual methods that never fail you. These methods are named: Code search, Auto search, and Manual search. They are discussed below.
List of GE DVD Recorders and RW Universal Remote Codes
The tables below are the ones that work with the brands mentioned in the title. You will from now on be able to program them so as to operate your TV, DVD, SOUNDBARS and many other devices at home.
|CENTRIOS||0951, 1060, 1061|
|GO-VIDEO||0431, 0902, 0901|
How to Program your GE DVD Recorders and RW Universal Remote with auto Search
In the auto search method, all of the TV’s codes are scanned one by one to see which codes work correctly with the remote. You follow these steps:
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to Program your GE DVD Recorders and RW Universal Remote with Manual Search
The manual method involves entering a code to help detect the make and model of your equipment. Then, program the remote.
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that, point the remote control at your selected device and press and hold the power button.
- Release the power button as soon as the screen switches off.
How to Program your GE DVD Recorders and RW Universal Remote with Code Search
To program your remote, you must enter a 3-digit code in its keypad. Your remote will then search for that code internally so it can find the ideal code for your device or remote.
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV turns off.
You can use these codes and manuals if you want to. If you don’t, you can use the manual. I’d like to hear what you think about this subject in the comment box.