GE DVR/CABLE Combos Universal Remote Codes: If you are intending to operate almost all the devices in your home, GE DVR/CABLE Combos Universal Remote Codes will be of great help for you. You can program this universal remote to your DVD, TV, CD and many other devices not mentioned. In order to be able to get this done, all you need is to lay your hands on the codes I am about to share and then, follow the steps for programming the remote controls.
Sony Cable Box Universal Remote Codes.
Cable Box & SAT Universal Remote Codes and Guides.
GE DVR/CABLE Combos Universal Remote Codes List
These codes, when programmed properly, will work with your devices, anytime, any moment. Here are the instructions you need to follow to get it done. The instructions come in 3 different methods.
Program your GE Universal Remote Without Codes
In this method, the codes are subjected to scanning in the remote control. That means, each code is scanned one after the other until the correct code for your device is detected. You can work with these instructions below:
We are working with the TV as our selected device. This means, every step involves the TV setup but you can always replace the word TV for the device you personality want to work with.
- The first step is for you to switch on your TV.
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the corresponding device button on it. In our case, we are working with the TV, tapping on the tv button for 3 seconds. Once the LED displays, it means the remote is now in the learning mode.
- Point your remote control on your device (TV) and then press the CH+ and CH- keys. After that, the remote will display on and off signals. Click the Up or Down button continuously until you see your device switched off.
- You can test the presence of the code by clicking on the Power button your device should turn on. If it does, then, click on the channel button to see if your code is correct.
- Tap the corresponding device button on your remote to save the code. An LED light will display two times to indicate that the code is saved.
Program your GE Universal Remote With code Search
This method involves the programming of your universal remote to auto search codes that are compatible with your device. There is a code that comes with the instruction booklet of your remote. It is a 3 digit code, when typed, will force your remote into searching mode.
- Here are the instruction you can follow:
- Switch on your device.
- Press and hold your remote’s setup Button.
- Enter the said code (3 digit code) 991
- Hold on the remote’s power button and then channel up them until your device turns off.
Program Your GE Universal Remote With Manual Method
The method is carried out with the use of keycode. The keycode aids in detecting the make and model of your device.
1. Switch on your device to get ready for programming.
2. Press the TV button on your universal remote control.
3. Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote control until the flash light is observable to indicate that it is now in the learning mode.
4. Enter the keycode collected from your instruction booklet.
5. After the whole instruction, point your remote at the device selected i.e. the device you are trying to program and press and hold the power button on your universal remote control.
6. As soon as your device’s screen switches off, you can release the Power Button.
If you follow every instruction properly, definitely the methods discussed will work with your device. If you noticed that a code does not work with your device, repeat the procedures above using another code. That will apply normally on the keycode method.