GE DVR/DVD Combos Universal Remote Codes: If you have gotten a GE DVR/DVD Combos Universal Remote control recently, that means, you can find the codes that can program it in this article. It is not just the codes that I will give but the instructions and guides that are needed for successful programming. Here we go about this article:
List of GE DVR/DVD Combos Universal Remote Codes
I have the list of the best and reliable brands for you. Which of these ultimate brands’ codes do you desire to operate with your remote control? The best opportunity is steering at you right away.
How to Program your GE DVR and DVD Combos Universal Remote without Codes
The auto search method has to do with the scanning of the codes one after the other in the Universal Remote Control selected. In this case, GE DVR and DVD Combos Universal Remote is the selected Universal Remote Control. The steps to follow are as well outlined below:
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to Program your GE DVR and DVD Combos Universal Remote with Manual Method
For the manual method to work, you will have to input a key code in your remote which will automatically detect the make and model of your device or equipment. The steps are as follow:
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your GE DVR and DVD Combos Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that step above, point the remote to your TV and then press and hold the power button.
- You can then release the power button as soon as the device screen switches off.
How to Program your GE DVR and DVD Combos Universal Remote with Code Search Method
The code search method involves the use of a unique 3 code. The code can be used to force your remote into auto search mode which enables it to search for the correct code. The steps that can be applied are outlined below:
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV turns off.
The codes you need for the programming of your universal remote code selected are listed above. I didn’t stop there because I understand that some of the readers may not know how to program their selected universal remote control using the codes provided; this is the reason why I have to include the instructions for programming in this article.