GE Home Theater in a Box (HTIB) Universal Remote Codes. What can be more interesting than managing multiple devices with one universal remote? If you have been facing the challenge of using multiple remotes to operate too many devices at home, the right time has come to kill that stress. From now on, you will be able to program your universal remote using the working codes and correct instructions provided in this article.
GE Home Theater in a Box (HTIB) Universal Remote Codes List
|CENTRIOS||1067, 1055, 0449|
|MAGNAVOX||0915, 0969, 0756, 0408, 0756|
|MYRON & DAVIS||0962|
|NEXXTECH||1066, 1055, 0449|
|PHILIPS||0755, 0969, 0756|
|RADIO SHACK||0449, 0894, 0895, 0453, 0879|
|RCA||0449, 0920, 0453, 0879|
How to Program GE Universal Remote without Codes
In order to program your GE Universal Remote using this method, the entire code will have to be gone through scanning in the remote one at a time until the ideal code is found for your device. The method is as simple as demonstrated below:
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to Program your GE Home Theater Universal Remote with Manual Search
In the manual search method, you will enter a keycode provided in the instruction manual. The keycode will detect the make and model of your equipment and then, you can program your universal remote.
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your GE Home Theater Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that, point the remote control at your selected device and press and hold the power button.
- Release the power button as soon as the screen switches off.
How to Program your GE Home Theater Universal Remote with Code Search
In the code search method, the entire codes are gone through scanning in the remote one after the other until the correct code is found and used for your device or remote programming.
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV is turned off.
These codes are the correct ones you can always use in the process of programming your remote. The methods that are explained are the 3 best methods you can apply per your choice or decision.