Haier TV Universal Remote Codes & Program Instructions: Programming your Haier TV Universal remote can’t be simpler than following my instructions in this article and using the codes I have provided in the list.
I want you to try some of these useful codes before testing others that follow if they didn’t work with your Device.
Haier TV Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes List
Haier TV Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes List
GE Universal Remote Codes For Haier TV
081, 216, 0216, 0217, 0157, 1147, 0935, 5078, 5120, 5139, 5307, 5380, 217, 0081, 5409, 0921, 1741, 2141, 1161, 4851, 5432, 0671, 0861, 5321, 3831, 6141, 6151
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Haier TV
1034, 1748, 1749, 3382, 2293, 4398, 1570, 2309, 11748, 11749, 11753, 12309, 13382, 12293, 13204, 11570, 14398
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Haier TV
0709, 0223, 0323, 0317
One-For-All Universal Remote Codes For Haier TV
0081, 0216, 0217, 0157
Official Method of Programming Haier TV Universal Remote
- Start up your Haier TV.
- Press and Hold the TV and SEL buttons at the same time for 3 seconds after which blue light displays.
- Point the remote at your TV and enter 3 digit or 4 or 5 digit codes.
- Press the + Volume button to test. If the TV Volume increases, that means it is programmed with it.
- Click on the TV to see if it blinks twice as a sign that the code is stored.
How to Configure Haier TV Universal Remote with Auto Search
In the auto search method, you can scan all possible codes in your remote’s memory. To do this:
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to Configure Haier TV Universal Remote with Manual Method
The manual method requires that you enter a keycode on your remote to help detect the make and model of your equipment. The remote then can be programmed accordingly.
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that, point the remote control at your selected device and press and hold the power button.
- Release the power button as soon as the screen switches off.
How to Configure Haier TV Universal Remote with Code Search Method
To program your universal remote, you need to enter a 3-digit code. This will force the remote into an automatic search mode that will eventually detect the best code for your device or remote.
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV turns off.
Here are the codes for you. If you prefer to use manual methods, that’s okay too. Please share your opinions in a comment and I will be happy to respond.