Hitachi TV Universal Remote Codes & Program Instructions: If you have Hitachi TV Universal Remote, the codes listed in this article are expected to work with your remote control. The codes are for Hitachi TV universal remote, you can try them one after the other to see which one will work with your remote. if any of the codes failed to work with your remote, kindly use the methods I mentioned below, through them, you can find the ideal code for your remot.
Hitachi TV Universal Remote Codes List
1004, 1011, 1012, 1051, 1052, 1084, 1086, 1087, 1102, 1225, 1384, 1009, 1010, 1013, 1053, 1057, 1058, 1065, 1078, 1083, 1113, 1114, 1115, 1128, 1173
Hitachi DVD Universal Remote Codes List
Hitachi HDTV Universal Remote Codes
Hitachi VCR Universal Remote Codes
Hitachi Receiver Tuner Universal Remote Codes
GE Universal Remote Codes For Hitachi TV
One-For-All Universal Remote Codes For Hitachi TV
0088, 00590012, 0061, 0137, 0139, 0141, 0009, 0091, 0001, 0142, 0060, 0072, 0004,
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Hitachi TV
0410, 0507, 0815, 0502, 0710, 0701, 0515, 0715, 0519, 0324, , 0802, 0707, 0315, 0607, 0808, 0002,
Magnavox Universal Remote Codes For Hitachi TV
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Hitachi TV
1004 , 1060 , 1061 , 1138 , 1139 , 1140 , 1141 , 1142 , 1143 , 1144 , 1063 , 1135 , 1136 , 1137 , 1145 ,1146 , 1148 , 1150 , 1179 , 1185 , 1196 , 1198 , 1199 , 1449, 1006 , 1012 , 1013 , 1059 ,
How to Configure Hitachi TV Universal Remote without Code
In this method, all of the remote’s possible codes are scanned to see which codes work correctly with the remote. You follow these steps:
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to Configure Hitachi TV Universal Remote with Manual Method
The manual method requires you to enter a keycode that helps in detecting the make and model of your equipment. Then, the remote is programmed to work with your device.
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that, point the remote control at your selected device and press and hold the power button.
- Release the power button as soon as the screen switches off.
How to Configure Hitachi TV Universal Remote with Code Search
In order to program your universal remote you will need to enter a 3-digit code. When your remote enters this auto search mode, it will detect the best code for your device.
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV turns off.
After you enter these codes, you are ready to go. If you want to rely on the manual methods, you can do that too. I look forward to your feedback in the comment box.