How to program a universal remote to a Samsung tv. If you have lost your Samsung TV remote, there is hope that you can still operate your Samsung device using a universal remote. All you need is to program the universal remote to work with the TV. In order to achieve this, you will need some methods and codes that are compatible with your Samsung TV. One more thing, know your Samsung codes, and configure them with the universal remote.
The list of all the Universal codes for Samsung tv will be found below. You can use these codes with all universal remotes. It may be that what you need is a 3, 4 or 5 digit codes, you will find it here and each one will work effectively if the process is properly followed.
1. How to Setup One for All Universal Remote for Devices
2. What are the universal remote codes for LG tv and the Setup?
These are the Samsung TV Universal 4 digit Remote codes:
These are the Samsung TV Universal 5 digit Remote codes:
Theses are the Codes For Samsung TV Using Philips Remote
0112, 0309, 0209, 0102, 0110, 0818, 0895, 0437, 0802, 0512, 0302, 0502, 0002, 0103, 0609, 0012, 0212.
These are the Codes For Samsung TV Using One-For-All Universal Remote
0587, 0178, 0093, 0060, 0030, 0019, 0056
These are the Codes for Samsung TV Using GE Universal Remote
These are the Codes For Samsung TV Using RCA Universal Remote
These are Codes For Samsung TV Using Innovage Jumbo Remote
These are Codes For Samsung TV Using Samsung IR Codes
5201 (3211 work for Plasma and Led TV)
The Stage to Apply the Samsung Remote Codes
At this point, you will be preparing to apply the Samsung universal codes to your Tv set. Take note of the codes at this stage, if possible circle them as the code is the link that enables the working of a large amount of many gadgets in the best possible way. The universal remote should be functional as soon as it is correctly programmed with your Samsung TV.
How do you Program A universal Remote to A Samsung Tv?
Since Samsung remote codes are subjected to work with numerous remote controls which help you to turn on your tv, change the volume, and other features as well.
The Steps Involved in programming your remote to A Samsung TV
1. Click on the Menu Button on the remote
2. Go to the Menu
3. Go through the system
4. Click the Device Manager
5. Set up your Universal Remote on your Setup
6. Follow the on-screen Guidelines.
How do you Program Samsung Universal Remote Without Codes
If you are to apply the auto search method, it is normal that the codes are gone through the scanning process in the remote control. The universal remote will scan each code one at a time to figure out the one that is correct so it saves your time as the code will work with your remote control. The Program instructions are mentioned below:
1. Switch on your smart device such as Samsung TV in this case.
2. Turn on your remote, and tap on the TV button for seconds.
3. An LED light should be observable indicating that your TV is ready to be programmed.
4. Point your remote control to your TV and Click CH+ and CH_ switches. The remote should at this stage show on or off signals. Press either “up” or “down key continuously until your TV turns off.
Click on the “power” key to verify your code. At this point, your TV should turn on. As soon as your TV starts, try to change the channel to confirm if the remote is correctly programmed.
The next is to tap the “device “ button to save the code. The device LED light should blink to verify that you have successfully stored the code.
How do I Program Samsung Universal Remote Using Manual Method
In this method, all you are required to use is the keycode that enables you to easily program a universal remote and the keycode will recognize the make and model of your device..
The Steps to Take
1. Turn on the Device
2. Press the TV button on your Samsung universal remote
3. Press and hold the Setup button of your universal remote until the flash light is displayed to indicate the learning mode.
4. Enter the keycode collected from the programming guide booklet provided.
5. You can now point the universal remote to your TV and press and hold the power button.
6. Release the power button anytime you see the screen switches off.
At this point, your TV should work effectively with your universal remote if you followed the instruction correctly. If you notice that your TV is not working with the remote, you should then repeat the same procedure using different code. One of the codes should work with it.
How do you Program Samsung Universal Remote With Code Search
If you failed finding the keycode that works for your desired device, you can use an alternative method which is called Code Search. Set the universal remote to the mode for it to search for the correct code. The very code is a manual code that forces your universal remote into search mode.
Here are the steps involve
1. Turn on your desire device
2. Press and hold the setup button.
3. Enter the three digit code “9-9-1”
4. Hold down the power button on your universal remote and press the channel up until your TV turns off.
The above method may take longer time to do compared to the rest of the methods, but it will definitely allow the synchronization between your Samsung TV and the universal remote.