Hyundai DVD Player Universal Remote Codes: Are you in need of the best codes that work with Hyundai DVD Player Universal Remote? If that is your mission on my website, consider it successful. I have gathered a lot of universal codes for your remote so that you can use them to configure your selected devices at any time as may be necessary.
Apart from the list of codes mentioned in this article, I have packed it with the 3 famous methods of configuring your remotes manually. I am sure you will be able to operate multiple devices in your home after applying these methods.
List of Hyundai DVD Player Universal Remote Codes
4 Digit Codes for Hyundai DVD Player Remote Control
3 Digit Codes for Hyundai DVD Player Remote Control
How to Configure Hyundai DVD Player Universal Remote with Auto Search
In the auto search method, all of the remote’s possible codes are scanned one by one to see which codes work correctly with the TV.
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to Configure Hyundai DVD Player Universal Remote with Manual Search
To program your remote to operate the equipment you need to enter a code that will identify the make and model of your equipment.
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that, point the remote control at your selected device and press and hold the power button.
- Release the power button as soon as the screen switches off.
How to Configure Hyundai DVD Player Universal Remote with Code Search
To program a universal remote, you need to enter a three-digit code on the device’s keypad. Put the remote into programmed code search mode by following these steps:
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV turns off.
With these codes, you can proceed. If you want to use the manual methods, you can also proceed. I am interested in your opinions in this comment box.