Innovage Jumbo Universal Remote Codes: If you are interested in programming your Innovage Universal Remote Codes, this is the opportunity to follow the instructions that will be discussed in this article. These are the codes of Innovage Jumbo Universal Remote Codes listed below and you can use them for your tv, blu ray, soundbar and so on:
The codes above are for the Innovage Jumbo Universal Remote for some selected brands. The instructions needed to make these codes work with your brand’s device will be discussed and the method without codes will be mentioned along too.
How do I Program Innovage Jumbo Universal Remote Without Codes
1. I love this method because it has to do without you depending on any code but there is this my favorite method I prefer, codes auto search. Here are the Instructions you have been waiting for:
2. Turn on your device. It could be tv, blu ray or any other device you desire to program.
3. Point your remote to the selected device
4. You can now press and hold the code search button for 3 seconds until the light is observable and stays on.
5. Click on the device button on your remote for the device you want to program. E.g. TV for a tve device, dvd for a dvd device. After that, a light should be blinking on your remote and remains so.
6. Press and release the Power Button continuously until the device you are working on switches off.
7. Tap on the Enter key to save the code in your remote memory and then you should observe a light turned off.
How to Program Innovage Jumbo Universal Remote Using Manual Code:
Here are the steps you can follow to setup your universal remote manually:
1. First of all, turn on the device such as the DVD or TV that you want to program.
2. Point the remote control at the device you want to program.
3. Press a corresponding button on your remote that tallies with that of the device you want to program. For instance, if you want to program your Tv, just press the tv button on your remote.
4. After that, click the Code Search button for 3 seconds to see if the light on your remain stays on.
5. Type in your device code as provided in the instruction booklet. If you have done so, you should observe that the light blink anytime you click on any push button. As soon as you get the code correctly, the light will turn off.
6. If the flash light remains on, it means you didn’t enter the code correctly.
7. If it happened that the code didn’t work, repeat the process again with another different code.
8. Press the power button to turn off the device you are working with, e.g. tv or dvd player. If it turns off, that means, it is working.
Programming Innovage Jumbo Universal Remote By Retrieving the Code for your Device:
This method comes into play when you desire to know the code you have used previously and wish to use it in the future. These steps below are the sure ways to retrieve your codes:
1. Press and hold the Code Search for like 3 seconds until light is observable.
2. Once you see the light, click on the device you desire to work on. If it is a TV, click on the corresponding button on your remote.
3. Click on the device button so you can enter the code for it.
4. If you are working on TV to get your TV code, the light should blink once and stay on.
5. After that, you can now click on the numeric figures from 0 to 9. As soon as the light blinks once, it signifies the first number of the code entered. If it blinks twice, it means the second number of the code entered, etc.
6. Repeat the same step for the second and third digits until the remote light turns off.
7. Light will turn off as soon as the 3rd digit has been retrieved.
Programing Innovage Jumbo Universal Remote using The Sleep Setting Method:
Follow the steps below for this method:
1. Press and hold on the sleep button on your remote for some time until the light stays on.
2. Use the remote number pad to enter 2 digits to determine how many minutes to be used for a specific timer. E.g. 01 for 99 minutes and so on. If that is done properly, the light that stayed on will then go off. Start the timing immediately.
3. At this stage, you can point out the remote to the device you desire to program.
4. For instance, if you want to cancel the sleep timer, press the power button only once or hold down the sleep button until you see the light flash only once.
The steps and methods above are expected to work with any of your devices if you follow them properly. The rule always remains the same, if you tried a code and it does not work, repeat the same procedure properly on another code until one of them works with your device. You can add any code you know are missing so that other readers can learn from you.