Insignia DVD Player Universal Remote Codes: Do you want to program your Insignia DVD Player Universal Remote Control with codes so that you can use it to operate many devices as you wish? This article will provide you with all the tricks you need to make your dream come true. I have prepared some lists of codes and the instructions to program them in this article and they will be discussed in no time.
List of 3 Digit Codes for Insignia DVD Player Universal Remote Codes
List of 5 Digit Codes for Insignia DVD Player Universal Remote Codes
List of 4 Digit Codes for Insignia DVD Player Universal Remote Codes
How to Program your Insignia DVD Player Universal Remote Control
You will need to follow the methods I will mention below in order to be able to correctly program your Insignia DVD Player Universal Remote Control. Here are the methods explained:
How to Program your Insignia DVD Player Universal Remote Control without Code
The scanning method ensures that the entire codes are scanned automatically in your universal remote until the correct code is figured out for your device and remote. The method is listed in steps below:
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to Program your Insignia DVD Player Universal Remote Control with Manual Method
The manual method is used in detecting the make and model of your equipment through the use of keycode. The methods are listed below:
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your Insignia DVD Player Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that step above, point the remote to your TV and then press and hold the power button.
- Once the TV switches off, release the power button.
How to Program your Insignia DVD Player Universal Remote Control with Code Search Method
There is a 3 digit code you can type in your remote control to force it into search mode. This action will aid the remote to detect the appropriate code needed to program it with your selected device. Here is how to do it properly:
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV is turns off.
Now that you have read and understood the steps involved in programming your universal remote, you can practice them on your own at the comfort of your home. If there is any assistant you want from me, you can add your question to the comment box.