JBL Soundbar Universal Remote Codes & Program Instructions: Do you want to program your JBL Universal Remote? If yes, you are already at the right place and for sure, you will be able to program your remote control with ease from now on as I am going to present the simple steps that are involved. Most of the time, there used to be 3 famous methods of the program our universal remote of which I will mention in this article shortly.
5 Digit Remote Control Codes for JBL Soundbar
4 Digit Remote Control Codes for JBL Soundbar
How you can Control the JBL Soundbar with your Remote
It is possible that you have tried to program your jbl universal remote with the codes listed above but to all avail, you can try the methods that will be discussed below:
How you can Program JBL Soundbar Universal Remote Without Codes
This method enables the codes to be scanned one after the other in your remote until the correct code is reached and used successfully. The instructions for application are listed below:
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVC, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How you can Program JBL Soundbar Universal Remote with Manual Method
You can also program your JBL Soundbar Universal Remote using the manual method if you don’t want to use the auto search method above and here is how:
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your JBL Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that step above, point the remote to your TV and then press and hold the power button.
- Once the TV switches off, release the power button.
At now, the TV and remote should work perfectly together. If they don’t want together, you may want to repeat the same step above carefully to ensure that you followed it properly, otherwise, use the next method I am about to discuss.
How you can Program JBL Universal Remote with Code Search
This is the code search method that involves the entering of a unique 3 digit code that forces your remote into search mode. It takes more time but worth it because it will mostly work compared to the first two methods discussed.
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV is turns off.
The 3 methods mentioned above are the famous ones I mentioned in the beginning of this article. Now, I am going to mention other methods you should know about and here they are:
Code Search Method Using Comcast Remote Control
- Switch on your jbl soundbar.
- Hit on the AUX once.
- Hold and press the setup button so it blinks twice.
- Release the setup button.
- Enter either of these codes 9 9 3 or 9 9 13
- The AUX key will blink two times.
- Press the power button and face the remote at the device or soundbar.
- Once the soundbar turns off, press the CH+ button.
- Doing so, your remote will send IR codes from its library to your soundbar or the selected device.
- Press the setup button once to lock in the codes.
- The AUX key will blink twice to finalize the whole process.
Directv Remote Codes to Search Code
You can equally use the Directv remote to search for your codes and here is how to do it:
- Switch on the soundbar you are working on.
- Volume up but mute the soundbar.
- Press the AV1 or AV2 button.
- Press and hold the select and mute button for 2 blinks.
- Enter 9 9 1 and wait for the LED to blink twice.
- Enter the number 3
- Press and release the remote’s volume up button.
- Point the remote at your soundbar and continue to press the CH+ Key.
- The volume should change, if it does, then press the select button to lock in the code.
The method above is applicable for all types of universal remote control and therefore, is not restricted to Comcast and Directv.
I will always look forward to your feedback about my articles. This will boost the research we have been into together and in the end will serve us well together.