Kogan TV Universal Remote Codes & Program Instructions: Using your Kogan TV Universal remote to operate multiple devices is fun. The stress of using multiple remotes to operate your device will no longer be needed. With the codes I am about to mention, you will be able to program your remote successfully.
If you don’t want to make use f codes, I have three methods of programming your universal remote and are also discussed in this article.
List of Kogan TV Universal Remote Codes
The universal codes list for Kogan TV is mentioned below. Why not tap into these and use them to your advantage?
4 Digit Codes for Kogan TV Universal Remote
7890, 0418, 0641, 0714, 0726, 0754, 0779, 0037, 0587, 0371, 0218, 0816, 1190, 2267, 1404
5 Digit Codes for Kogan TV Universal Remote
How to Program Kogan TV Universal Remote with Auto Search
In the auto search mode, you can scan the entire codes one after the other until the correct code isdetected.
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to Program Kogan Universal TV Remote with Manual Search
In the manual search, a keycode is typed in your remote to help detect the make and model of your device.
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that, point the remote control at your selected device and press and hold the power button.
- Release the power button as soon as the screen switches off.
How to program Kogan TV Universal Remote with Code Search
In the code search method, a unique 3 digit code is entered in the remote which forces it into auto search mode. The correct code is searched and used.
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV turns off.
There are lots of codes out there but it is not easier to find correct codes unless you visit this website. I mentioned 3 methods of configuration. You can try this method if the codes didn’t work with your remote.