LG Soundbar Codes: I have the codes and instructions you will need to program your LG Soundbar Universal Remote. If you are here for that purpose, consider your problem solved. I will mention the 3 famous methods needed to program your favorite Universal Remote with your device.
Check these links:
4 Digit Universal Remote Control Codes for LG Soundbar:
5 Digit Universal Remote Control Codes for LG Soundbar:
GE Universal Remote Codes For your LG Sound Bar
Instructions for Programming your LG Universal Remote Control
You can program your LG Universal Remote by Working with these Instructions:
- Turn on your device such as TV or CBL, etc.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control.
- Enter the unique 3 digit code 9 9 1 to force your remote into auto search.
- After that, you can now hold down your remote’s power button and then press the channel up until the device turns off.
- Continue to press and release the channel button until you eventually notice the device volume changes, and then click on the select button to lock in.
If that method didn’t work with your device, don’t worry, there are some methods to be discussed shortly.
Instructions for Programming your LG Universal Remote Control without Code
In this auto search method, you are not going to type in any code but the codes are automatically scanned in the remote one after the other until the correct one for your remote control and device is detected. Here are the simple steps involve:
- Turn on the device you want to synchronize with your Universal Remote.
- Turn on your remote control and on the TV, DVD, or CBL or the device you are working on for 3 seconds until an LED light helps to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point your remote to your TV or the selected device and click the CH+ and CH- switches so that the remote displays on and off signals.
- Press the up or down key continuously until the device you are working on turns off.
- Turn on the device again by pressing the power key. If it turns on, that verifies the remote is programmed correctly.
- Tap the remote device button to save your code for you. An LED light will blink two times to indicate that your code is stored.
Instructions for Programming your LG Universal Remote Control Using the Manual Method
Follow these instructions to set up your remote programming manually:
- Turn on your device, in the case of this article, your TV.
- You should now press the TV on your LG Soundbar Universal Remote.
- Press and hold your remote’s setup button until the flashlight indicated that the learning mode is now activated.
- Enter the keycode in your instruction booklet.
- As soon as this procedure is done, point your remote at your TV and then press and hold the power button.
- Release the button once the TV turns off.
These methods work well with your devices and remotes but with the condition that you apply them properly. In the absence of that, they will not work well. In case a code does not work with your device, try another code using the same procedures until you finally find the one that works. You can apply the methods one after the other. The first method may take time compared to the other two but it is highly effective.