LG Universal Remote Codes & Program Instructions: Connecting your LG Universal remote is one of the best options for anyone who wants to operate multiple devices at home with a single remote. I have selected some working universal remote codes for you below. The program instructions for the remote are also featured in this article.
3 Digit Codes for LG Universal Remote
627, 512, 653, 678, 420, 766, 505, 506, 553, 520, 773, 615,
5 Digit Codes for LG Universal Remote
11178, 13979, 12864, 12424, 12834, 10017, 10442, 10178, 11934, 11265, 11423, 12867, 13397, 10856, 12612, 11530, 12358, 11637
GE Universal Remote Codes For LG Smart TV
0004, 0050, 0009, 0005, 0227, 0080, 0156, 0338, 0012, 0057,
RCA Universal Remote Codes For LG TV
1002, 1004, 1005, 1014, 1025, 1098, 1099, 1100, 1101, 1111, 1128, 1130, 1132, 1134, 1144, 1149, 1171, 1205, 1078, 1081, 1095, 1096, 1097,
LG Tv One For All Universal Remote Codes List
0030, 0178, 0056,
LG TV DirecTV Universal Remote Codes List
11423, 10178, 11178
LG Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
How to Configure LG Universal Remote without Codes
In the auto search method, all you should do is allow the remote to scan the entire codes one by one in order to find the correct code.
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device; try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to Configure LG Universal Remote with Manual Method
In the manual search method, you can program your remote using the keycode provided in the instruction booklet. The keycode will aid in detecting the make and model of your equipment.
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that, point the remote control at your selected device and press and hold the power button.
- Release the power button as soon as the screen switches off.
How to Configure LG Universal Remote with Code Search
In the code search method, you will enter a 3 digit code in your remote. The code will then help in subjecting your remote to auto search mode until the correct code is found.
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV turns off.
The given codes are meant to work with your universal remote control. The methods given are to be served as alternatives if the codes didn’t work with your remote control.