Memorex DVD Universal Remote Codes: Memorex DVD Universal Remote is also one of the best, in which you will be glad you own because it will help in operating numerous devices. You will need some codes to be able to make this happen, and some of these codes are 4, or 5 digit codes. These codes can also work with SAT and CABLES remotes. The most important thing is for you to apply the correct programming method that will make the remotes operate correctly.
I have gathered the codes you need to make this programming workable so that you can have full control over your home entertainment.
4 Digit Codes Memorex DVD Universal Remote Control
5 Digit Codes Memorex DVD Universal Remote Control
RCA Universal Remote Codes for Memorex DVD players
GE Universal Remote Codes for Memorex DVD players
One-For-All Universal Remote Codes for Memorex DVD players
Philips Universal Remote Codes for Memorex DVD players
How to Program Memorex DVD Universal Remote without Codes
You can use the auto search method to program your Memorex DVD Universal Remotes with bothering about entering any code. The remote will scan the codes in it and then use the one that is compatible with your device as soon as it is detected. Here are the steps you should follow:
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to Program your Memorex DVD Player Universal Remote with Manual Method
If you want to program your universal remote with the manual method, you will need to use a keycode that can find the make and model of your device or equipment. Here are the steps that simplify the method:
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your Memorex DVD Player Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that step above, point the remote to your TV and then press and hold the power button.
How to Program your Supersonic DVD Palyer Universal Remote with Code Search Method
This method can be used to program your universal remote by entering a code that forces your remote into code search mode.
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV is turns off.
The last method takes extra time compared to the other first two methods discussed. The three methods are effective and will work perfectly with your remote if done properly.