Olevia TV Universal Remote Codes & Program Instructions: If you are using Olevia TV universal remote, this article is for you. If you are interested in finding the best working codes for your TV remote to program any device, then this article is the right means to find them. I have gathered 3, 4, and 5 digit codes you may want to try on your Olevia TV Universal remote or any other remote you wish to use them on as may be compatible.
List of codes for Olevia TV Universal Remote
Here is the list of codes for the Olevia TV Universal remote:
The Olevia TV Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
The GE Universal Remote Codes For Olevia TV
The Olevia TV Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
The Olevia TV Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
127, 432, 506
The Olevia TV Remote Codes Comcast
12272, 11610 11144, 11240, 11331
The RCA Universal Remote Codes For Olevia TV
1331, 11610, 11144, 11240, 11331 077, 1222, 1207, 1610, 1144, 1240
How to Configure your Olevia TV Universal Remote without Codes
The Olevia TV Universal remote can be programmed by scanning the entire codes in your remote. The correct code will be detected after scanning. Here are the steps:
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to Configure your Olevia TV universal Remote with Manual Search
This is also called the key code method. There is a key code in the remote’s instruction booklet. The keycode should be entered in your remote and the make and model of your remote will be detected. The steps are here:
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that, point the remote control at your selected device and press and hold the power button.
- Release the power button as soon as the screen switches off.
How to Configure your Olevia TV Universal Remote with Code Search
You can do this by entering a 3 digit code in your remote. the code will then force it into auto search which will search the codes until the ideal one is found for your equipment.
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV turns off.
If any of the codes didn’t work, try another one until you finally find the one that works with your device. If none of them works with your device, then try any of the 3 methods discussed.