Orion TV Universal Remote Codes & Program Instructions: Orion TV Universal Remote is one of the best you should know about because it can work with 4 digit codes as well as 3 digit codes. It also works with other brands such as RCA, GE, and others not mentioned. In this article, you will be able to use any of these codes but that can be done one by one testing them.
You will also be privileged to use the manual methods prepared along in the universal remote. Anyway, the most important thing is to get your remote control connected to your favorite devices and that’s my mission to accomplish for you. Why not check out the codes and follow the methods accordingly?
Orion TV Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes List
Orion TV Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes List
136, 081,720, 748
RCA Universal Remote Codes ForOrion TV
1086, 1035, 1191, 1090, 030, 035, 191, 10463, 13540, 13650, 208, 017, 029, 056, 069, 1030, 11892,1024, 1208, 1106, 0236, 0463, 1463, 1892, 3540,
GE Universal Remote Codes ForOrion TV
0135, 0371, 1771, 1781, 0035, 5006, 5039, 5040, 5041, 5046, 5055, 035, 121, 135, 0121, 5142, 5004, 5177, 5235, 5253, 5441, 0281
VIZIO Universal Remote Codes For Orion TV
0035, 0121, 0135
ONN Universal Remote Codes ForOrion TV
5062, 5011, 5074, 5028, 5060
Philips Universal Remote Codes ForOrion TV
0115, 0105, 0713
How to Configure Orion TV Universal Remote Without Codes
With the auto search method, you try all of the remote’s possible codes one by one to find out which ones work correctly with the television. To do this, follow these steps:
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to Configure Orion TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
You can program a remote using The Manual method by entering a keycode into it that helps your remote to detect the make and model of your equipment.
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that, point the remote control at your selected device and press and hold the power button.
- Release the power button as soon as the screen switches off.
How to Configure Orion TV Universal Remote With Code Search
To manually program your remote, enter <code> 3, 3, 3 </code> . This will then force your remote into an auto search mode that will detect the ideal code for your device or remote.”
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV turns off.
You can use these codes or use the manual methods. I look forward to hearing your opinions in the comment box.