Panasonic DVD Player Universal Remote Codes: Are you tired of those multiple remotes that feel like you are carrying the biggest loads in the world? Are you planning to replace your old remote with a universal remote that can help you to operate lots of devices at home and as a result reduce the stress of operating too many devices with too many remote controls. The codes that I featured here are the answer to your questions. You will be able to use these codes to program your remote easily.
As soon as the programming is successful, you will be marveled at the ease at which every appliance in your home will be controlled as far as it works with the universal remote.
In this article as well, I have included the various manual methods that are available online to configure your remote. This is normally carried out whenever there is no hope of being able to configure your favorite remote using the codes that will be listed.
The List of Codes for Panasonic DVD Player Universal Remote
I have provided the full list of codes for Panasonic dvd Player Universal Remote. You should use them when connecting your remote to your favorite device. I have chosen to demonstrate all my steps throughout every blog with TV example. The steps are the same for all devices.
Sometimes, you may choose the wrong code, all you need is to repeat the codes or try another one until you find the ideal code for your remote. I have the complete list of Panasonic DVD Player Universal Remote codes for you:
Panasonic DVD Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
Now that you already have the codes before you, go ahead and try them one after the other to pick yours. In a situation whereby you can’t find your code, you have other choices and they are the manual methods explained below:
How to Configure Panasonic DVD Player Universal Remote without Codes
In the auto search method, you can scan all of the remote’s possible codes in order to identify those that work with your TV. You follow these steps:
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to Configure Panasonic DVD Player Universal Remote with Manual Method
The Manual method requires you to enter a keycode that helps the remote detect your equipment’s make and model and then, program accordingly.
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that, point the remote control at your selected device and press and hold the power button.
- Release the power button as soon as the screen switches off.
How to Configure Panasonic DVD Player Universal Remote with Code Search Method
To program your universal remote, enter this three-digit code. Auto search mode will begin and the remote will detect the correct code for your device.
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV turns off.
The codes are ready to use. If you want to use the manual methods, go ahead! I’m waiting for your opinions in the comment box below.