Panasonic Universal Remote Codes & Program Instructions: There is no doubt that one way or the other, you and I have used the Panasonic electronics and we can testify how good their products are. The same thought can be given about this remote as it is one of the best in the market. In this article, we are going to be talking about the various codes that are available for the remote. The codes are very effective and will work perfectly for the selected device.
If you eventually unable to connect your remote to your device using these codes, then you will have to try the manual methods I explained below.
Here are the Lists of Codes for you to explore.
Panasonic Universal Remote Codes
Panasonic HDTV Universal Remote Codes
1169, 1410, 1140, 1336, 1170, 1234, 1331, 1442, 1194, 1417, 1233,
Panasonic DVD Universal Remote Codes
2076, 2104, 2105, 2106, 2111, 2151, 2153, 2154, 2031, 2066, 2075
Panasonic Audio Universal Remote Codes
4050, 4018, 4030, 4063,4005, 4038, 4050, 4051,
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Panasonic
1003,1286, 1350, 1062, 1246, 1419, 1170, 1389, 1277, 1275, 1406, 1055, 1418, 1253, 1109, 1392, 1130, 1054, 1289,
GE & One-For-All Universal Remote Codes For Panasonic
0003, 0070, 0171, 0054, 0170, 0950, 0062, 0381, 0148, 0374, 0437
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Panasonic
0718, 0618, 0739, 0901, 0608, 0345, 0039, 0696, 0416, 0007, 0807,
Magnavox Universal Remote Codes For Panasonic
How to Configure Panasonic Universal Remote Without Codes
The auto code search method involves sending each available code one by one until you find the right one. Here’s how:
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to Configure Panasonic Universal Remote With Manual Method
The Manual method requires you to enter a keycode. As a result, you can determine the make and model of your equipment, then program the remote.
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that, point the remote control at your selected device and press and hold the power button.
- Release the power button as soon as the screen switches off.
How to Configure Panasonic Universal Remote With Code Search
You have to enter three numbers in your universal remote control in this order: 1, 2, and 0 (not zero). This will initiate the auto-search function that will detect the code for your device or remote.
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV turns off.
If you want to use the manual methods, you are also good to go. I am interested in your opinions in the comment box.