Philips DVD Player Universal Remote Codes & Program Instructions: Are you interested in getting your Philips DVD Player Universal Remote Codes recently? Don’t worry anymore since I have the various types of codes for Philips DVD Player Universal Remote Control on my list and I will mention them in this article so that you will be able to operate your video devices including audio devices in the comfort of your home. In order to be able to program this Universal remote mentioned, you must enter the correct codes as well as follow the methods that will be discussed shortly correctly. The codes for the Philips DVD Player Universal Remote Code are listed below:
Philips DVD Player Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
Philips DVD Player Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
2091, 2033, 1911, 1914, 0646, 2302, 2318, 2243, 0885, 2033, 0503, 2318, 2404, 2051, 2109
Philips DVD Player Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
400, 408, 423, 437, 755, 891, 362, 370, 387, 396, 398
How to Program your Philips DVD Player Universal Remote without Codes
This is the auto search method in which the codes are gone through scanning in the remote control until the correct code is detected. The detected code will work with your remote and selected device when used.
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to Program your Philips DVD Player Universal Remote with Manual Method
In the manual method, you will have to use your keycode provided in the instruction booklet of your remote. The keycode will help you to find the make and model of your equipment.
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your Philips DVD Player Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that, point the remote control at your selected device and press and hold the power button.
- Release the power button as soon as the screen switches off.
How to Program your Philips DVD Player Universal Remote with Code Search Method
The code search method is carried out by typing in a unique 3 digit code in your Universal remote which as a result forces the remote into auto search mode until the correct code is found for programming.
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV is turned off.
These steps are worth it because they are effective. If you noticed that a code does not work, check it very well to ensure that it is correct. If it is correct, make sure that you follow the instruction properly, otherwise, use another code and follow the same steps.