Pilot Universal Remote Codes & Program Instructions: In this article, you will get the entire code needed to connect your favorite universal remote with your selected device. The codes are working which means you are lucky to be here. There are 3 methods of configuring your remote, I equally include them in this article which you will benefit from.
You will always find these 3 manual methods of configuring your remote useful because they are guaranteed natural ways to connect your universal remotes to respective devices.
Pilot TV Universal 3 Digit Remote Codes
Pilot TV Universal 5 Digit Remote Codes
Pilot TV Universal 4 Digit Remote Codes
1367, 0002, 1709, 1078, 0039, 0004, 0087, 1442, 1046, 1004, 1061, 0739, 1359, 1196, 0078, 5021, 1043, 1097,0733, 1093, 5010, 5013,1171, 1123, 1047, 3434, 1089, 1041, 0706, 0057, 5015, 1025, 5020, 0712, 0556, 0037, 5006, 0019, 0001, 5151, 0030, 0205
How to Configure Pilot Universal Remote Without Codes
The auto search method runs through all the possible codes for your remote until it finds one that works. You’ll need to follow these steps:
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to Configure Pilot Universal Remote With Manual Method
With the Manual programming method, you enter a keycode to identify your device’s brand and model numbers, and then program the remote.
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that, point the remote control at your selected device and press and hold the power button.
- Release the power button as soon as the screen switches off.
How to Configure Pilot Universal Remote With Code Search
Use this 3-digit code to force your universal remote into an auto search mode that will detect the ideal code for your device:
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV turns off.
You are free to use the code now. If you want to try the manual methods, that is also fine. I am interested in hearing your thoughts in the comments.