Polaroid TV Universal Remote Codes & Program Instructions: We have these codes that when you use them on your Polaroid Universal Remote, will work with it. If the codes didn’t work with your device, I also have some effective methods you can use to program your remote at all costs. These methods are 3 and namely search, code and manual. In this article, you will finally be able to connect your favorite remote to your favorite devices.
No matter the universal remote you want to use on your Polaroid TV, the codes that match them are already listed here.
The Colored codes are the ones that have been tested and trusted by many users based on research. The rest are to be tested for the first time for you.
Polaroid TV Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
Polaroid TV Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
11523, 11276, 10865, 11316, 11262, 11326, 11341, 11991, 11126, 11328, 10765, 11498, 11992, 11314, 11327
Polaroid TV Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
Polaroid TV Remote Codes For Comcast
11385, 11341, 11314, 11769, 11767, 11766, 11762, 11286, 11276, 11262, 10865, 12267, 12120, 12117, 11328, 11327, 11326, 11316, 12002, 11991, 11962, 11687, 10765, 12063, 11565, 11538, 11523
VIZIO Universal Remote Codes For Polaroid TV
0138, 0009, 0004, 0130, 0005
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Polaroid TV
GE & One-For-All Universal Remote Codes For Polaroid TV
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Polaroid TV
How to Configure Polaroid Universal Remote
You can use this simple official method to connect your Samsung Soundbar Universal Remote
- Hold the setup button until it is sure the light stays green or red.
- Ensure that the light stays on.
- Enter one of the universal remote codes provided above.
How to Configure Polaroid Universal Remote with Auto Search
The auto search method uses a remote to automatically scan all of its possible codes, which works well when you have problems with your remote or TV. You follow these steps:
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to Configure Polaroid Universal Remote with Manual Search
Manual programming requires entering a keycode to detect the make and model of your equipment, and then, program the remote.
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that, point the remote control at your selected device and press and hold the power button.
- Release the power button as soon as the screen switches off.
How to Configure Polaroid Universal Remote with Code Search
To force your remote into an auto search mode, you must enter a three-digit code. The remote will then automatically search for the ideal code for your device.
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV turns off.
Once you’ve checked the codes, you’re ready to go. If you would prefer to use the manual methods, you can do that too. I’d like to know what you think about this in the comments section.