Proscan TV’s Universal Remote Codes & Program Instructions: Proscan TV Universal remote has different types of codes ranging from 3, 4, and five digits. All of these codes are expected to work with your Proscan TV Universal remote. I have listed them in the table below and as such, I hope you will finally be able to configure your remote with these codes.
On some occasions, the codes may not work with your selected device, there are 3 methods you can use to get things done properly. The methods are equally explained down below.
Proscan TV universal remote Code List
Proscan VCR Universal Codes = 3000
GE & One-For-All Universal Remote Codes For Proscan TV = 0163, 0162, 0031, 0000, 0107, 0015
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Proscan TV = 0704, 0312, 0817, 0917, 0103, 0601,
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Proscan TV = 1000 , 1100 , 1181 , 1203 , 1212 , 1233
Proscan HDTV Universal Codes = 1000
Proscan TV Universal Codes = 1000, 1094, 1108, 1008, 1068,
Proscan DVD Universal Codes = 2118, 2319, 2144, 2205
These codes above should be tried on your universal remote to see how far they go.
How to Configure Proscan TV Universal Remote
As I mentioned earlier, there are 3 methods of configuring your Proscan TV Universal Remote and they are: the manual method, the auto search and code search methods. These methods are outlined below:
How to Program Proscan TV Universal Remote with auto Search
In the auto search method, you scan all of the remote’s possible codes to determine which ones work correctly with your TV. You do so by following these steps:
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to Program Proscan TV Universal Remote with Manual Search
You can program your remote control by using the Manual method, which requires you to enter a keycode that will help the remote determine the make and model of your equipment.
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that, point the remote control at your selected device and press and hold the power button.
- Release the power button as soon as the screen switches off.
How to Program Proscan TV Universal Remote with Code Search
If you enter your remote’s code in this manner, it will enter an auto-search mode that will allow it to sense the best remote code for your device.
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV turns off.
These codes are the tested and trusted ones. If you tried them on your remote, definitely they are supposed to work. If they didn’t work eventually, then try the alternative methods explained.