Pyle Soundbar Universal Remote Codes and the Program Guide: Have you just gotten your new Pyle soundbar? Are you interested in programming it to work with some universal codes assigned for it but don’t even know where to start? I have gathered a lot of codes for you and the instructions for programming these codes are not left out of the deal. You are going to learn different methods of synchronizing your soundbar to universal remote to enjoy the purpose you purchase it for.
1. Universal remote code for lg blu ray player and Guides.
2. Magnavox Universal Remote Codes for DVD Player.
Before i proceed, i want you to know that normally, Pyle soundbar can be operated by any type of universal remote codes but in this article, I want to specify Pyle psbv200bt universal remote control codes since it is possible for you to choose a set of codes that will not work with your Pyle soundbar. These codes I selected can work with your ATT-U Verse, DISH, DIRECTV remote control. I will list the promised codes below and the various methods for programming them with your device selected.
The Pyle Soundbar 4 Digit Remote Control Codes
The Pyle Soundbar 5 Digit Remote Control Codes:
The Pyle Soundbar 3 Digit Remote Control Code:
The Pyle soundbar codes mentioned above can work with the Pyle soundbar models PSBV600BT PSBV200BT, and PSBVWF300B respectively.
Steps for Pyle Soundbar Without Universal Remote
Let us look at the various steps you need to follow in order to program your Pyle Soundbar without a Universal Remote. This method is normally recommended if you have tried to work with the above codes but didn’t work for you. It is a manual method that demands that you search for your codes manually. The steps are mentioned below:
Steps To Program Pyle Soundbar Universal Remote Without Codes
The STEPS are pretty simple and you will not find it difficult to apply. If you follow these instructions I’m about to share properly, the remote should work with your Device. I am working with a TV in this case.
1. Turn on your smart TV and get it ready to program with a universal remote.
2. Turn on your universal remote and tap on the TV button and OK/SEL.
3. Point your universal remote to the TV in our case. If it is DVD, do the same and then click on the CH+ and CH_ buttons. The remote at this point is expected to display on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until it is observed that the TV turns off.
4. You can now verify the input code by clicking the Power key. If your TV turns off, change the channel to confirm that your remote has been correctly programmed.
5. Tap the “device” button to store the code selected. If the LED light of your remote blinks 2 time, it means the code has been stored.
The Manual Method to Program Pyle Soundbar Universal Remote
In this method, a keycode is required. We can program a universal remote with a key code that identifies the make and model of your device.
The steps are mentioned below:
1. Turn on the device you are to program e.g. tv, dvd, etc.
2. Press the tv key on your Pyle Soundbar Universal Remote Control.
3. You can now press and hold the setup button on your soundbar universal remote until it displays a flash light to indicate its learning mode.
4. Enter your keycode collected from the Instruction Booklet.
5. After that, point your remote to your tv and then press and hold the power button.
6. Release the power button as soon as the TV turns off.
The steps are simple. If you apply the instructions given properly, any compatible code selected will work. If it does not work, ensure that you follow the instructions properly or use another code, probably the code you selected will not work with your device.
Using Code Search to Program Pyle Soundbar Universal Remote
Probably, you have tried to find your code using the manual search mode above but didn’t succeed, you can adopt the Code search method in which the code is run through scanning in the remote. The code in the manual forces your remote into search mode in this aspect.
The Steps are Listed Below:
1. Turn on the device you are about to program.
2. Press and hold the setup button.
3. Enter the B9-9-1 3 digit code.
4. Hold down your universal remote’s power button and then press the Channel up until the tv turns off.
It normally takes extra time to implement the above method but it is effective to find your code. All you need to do is follow the instructions properly, and the remote will work.
If you want to use Directv Remote Control
Here are the steps you need to follow if you want to use Directv remote control to search your code:
1. Switch on the Pyle Soundbar.
2. Volume up while muted.
3. Press Av1 or Av2
4. Press and hold the Mute and the Select up for 2 blinks.
5. Enter 9-9-1 and then observe if your remote light blinks twice.
6. Now enter the number 3.
7. Press and release the volume up button.
8. Point the remote close to your Pyle Soundbar and keep pressing and releasing the CH+ Key.
9. At this stage, the volume will change, that’s when you should press “Select Button to lock the code.
Comcast Method for Code Search
1. You can turn your soundbar now.
2. Long press the setup button on your universal remote so that the LED will turn from red into green.
3. Enter the remote code listed above using the numeric keypad on your remote.
4. I recommend you use the remote for operating denon soundbar.
5. Try the codes one after the other until you find the correct one.
The methods above can work with all kinds of universal remote. These same methods aid your ability to find your favorite codes and they will work effectively.
Pyle Soundbar Universal Remote codes are effective when applied properly using my instructions above. This article is very important for anyone who wants to program any device such as DVD, TV or Soundbar using Pyle Universal Remote control. I hope you find this article useful as well.