RCA Home Theater Universal Remote Codes: Do you want to program your RCA Home Theater Universal Remote with codes? I have gotten your back with the working codes that are not easily found anywhere else. I am assuring you that with these codes if you follow the processes that will be explained shortly, you will be able to program your remote properly. It is always fun for you to be able to operate multiple devices using a single remote. This will eventually save you unnecessary stress.
RCA Home Theater Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
Here we have the 5 digit codes for your RCA Home Theater Universal remote. You should follow the instructions that will be given properly, and you will be able to program your remote properly.
Audio Codes for RCA Home Theater
Video Codes for RCA Home Theater
How do you Program your Universal Remote?
- Test your home theater in an audio mode by entering code 1254 as a code for setup.
- Press the setup once and then enter 51988 codes.
- After a few seconds, your remote will send an IR Signal.
- Hold the 5th digit causes the signal to repeat and also turns the volume low.
I am going to discuss the 3 methods of programming your universal remote which are: manual, code search, and auto search.
How to Program your RCA Home Theater Universal Remote with auto Search Method
In this method, all the universal codes available will have to go through scanning one at a time until the ideal code is detected for your remote and device. The method is as follow:
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to Program your RCA Home Theater Universal Remote with Manual Search Method
In the manual search method, you are required to enter a keycode that comes with the remote’s instruction booklet. The code when entered in your remote, will aid in detecting the make and model of your remote. Here is how to do it:
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your RCA Home Theater Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that, point the remote control at your selected device and press and hold the power button.
- Release the power button as soon as the screen switches off.
How to Program your RCA Home Theater Universal Remote with code Search Method
For the code search method, you need to enter a unique 3 digit code in your universal remote that will force it into an auto search mode:
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV is turns off.
I hope you are able to practice along or if you eventually practice any of the steps later, I will like to hear from you. What was your experience during the programming process? Can we have some gist in the comment box?