Samsung Blu-Ray Universal Remote Codes & Program Instructions: You have chosen Samsung Blu-Ray Universal Remote as your choice and I have chosen to get you the best codes to program it as my own mission. I hope you will find the ideal code for your favorite universal remote control before or at the end of this article.
You can take the advantage of these numerous codes provided on this page. Try them one after the other until you finally find the one that works with your remote.
If the codes failed you, don’t worry. You can always find your remote’s control codes by following these steps below.
Samsung Blu-Ray Player Universal Remote Codes
20820, 10650, 10814, 10702, 11903, 22069, 11060, 21075, 10060, 20199, 31868, 10766, 20573, 22329, 22369, 21470, 22489, 01877, 0199, 12051, 10812, 21044, 22556, 10178, 20490, 20045, 01982, 31304, 20744, 20240, 31295, 31500,
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Samsung Blu Ray Player
3308, 3394, 3519, 3521, 3471, 3506, 3525
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Samsung Blu-ray Player
1511, 1540, 1340, 0342, 0047, 0895, 0997, 0790, 0147, 1440
How to Configure Samsung Blu-Ray Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, the remote’s codes are scanned one by one to determine which ones work with your TV. You follow these steps:
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to Configure Samsung Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Manual Method
The Manual method requires you to put in a keycode that allows the remote to identify your equipment’s make and model. This enables the remote to program itself to control your equipment.
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that, point the remote control at your selected device and press and hold the power button.
- Release the power button as soon as the screen switches off.
How to Configure Samsung Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Code Search
To make your remote work with your home entertainment system, you need to enter a 3-digit code. The code will send your remote into an auto search mode that can detect the best code for each device.
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV turns off.
If you want to use the manual methods, you are also good to go. I am interested in your opinions in the comment box.