Sansui TV’s Universal Remote Codes & Program Instructions: Sansui TV’s Universal remote codes are available on this website for you to test and find out which is ideal for your device. The codes have been used by many people and as far as my concern, the codes have proven that they are effective. You will see the 4, 5, and 3 digits universal codes in our lists. Don’t hesitate to put them to test anytime, any moment.
If you find out that these codes listed below didn’t work with your remote, then, I have the 3 manual methods you can use for the configuration of your remote. They are the famous three methods you must have heard about. The methods include the Manual method, code, and auto search method.
Sansui TV’s Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes List
0310, 1052, 0394, 5006, 6071, 0888, 0264, 1337, 1208, 6061, 5441, 5871, 1107, 0806, 2832, 0698, 1556, 0135, 1230, 0171, 1267, 5010
Sansui TV’s Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes List
20695, 12258, 11670, 10173, 13559, 11904, 11892, 10463, 11938, 13520, 12282, 13700, 11938, 13700
Sansui TV’s Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes List
834, 030, 060, 908, 748, 227, 011, 527, 750, 985, 310, 171, 865, 208, 029, 211, 055
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Sansui TV
GE & One-For-All Universal Remote Codes For Sansui TV
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Sansui TV
Sansui TV Remote Codes Comcast
10463, 11409, 11904, 11911, 11935, , 10171, 10165, 10173, 11670, 11892, 11929, 12258, 12282, 0463
Sansui TV Remote Codes Dish Network
918, 420, 721, 621, 898, 726, 1409, 1935, 899, 748, 211, 730, 276, 123, 250, 985, 622, 3377, 908, 1463, 526, 858, 041, 767, 500, 569, 720, 522, 756, 509, 672, 865, 866, 733, 000, 754, 533, 854, 694, 171, 3564, 265, 0463, 841, 001, 752, 0171, 846, 853, 089, 505, 834, 212, 750, 138, 1670, 1892, 227, 527, 374,
How To Program Sansui TV Universal Remote?
As usual, there are three methods of programming your universal remote, however, I am introducing the official method of programming your Universal remote and the steps are outlined below:
How to use a dish network remote control to use a Sansui TV (Official Method)
- Point your dish remote to the selected device. In this case, point the remote to your dish.
- At the top of the dish remote, there is TV Button, press and hold it until the entire 4 lights illuminate.
- From the top, hit on the Power button ( The red power button)
- You can now hold on to the Channel Plus Button until your TV turns off.
- Click on the Pound Button.
- At the final stage, hit on the Big red power button 3 to 5 times and that’s it.
How to Configure Sansui TV Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, you scan all of the remote’s possible codes to see which ones work with your TV. Here’s how:
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to Configure Sansui TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
Entering a keycode helps in detecting the make and model of your equipment and then, program the remote.
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that, point the remote control at your selected device and press and hold the power button.
- Release the power button as soon as the screen switches off.
How to Configure Sansui TV Universal Remote with Code Search
To program your universal remote, you’ll need to enter the three-digit code for your device. This will force your remote into an auto search mode that will detect the best code for your device:
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV turns off.
Here are the codes. If you want to use the manual methods, you will also find them here. I’d love to hear what you think of this article in the comment box below.