Sanyo Soundbar Universal Remote Codes. In this article, I will list out all the codes you need to program your Sanyo Soundbar. Despite Sanyo soundbar can be operated using different kinds of remotes, it will also be wise to follow the methods of programming that will be discussed below:
Sanyo Soundbar Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
Sanyo Soundbar Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
If the above codes didn’t work on your universal remote, you can still try them on your CAB or SAT.
How you can Turn On Sanyo Soundbar fwsb415e Without Remote
There are two ways you can turn on your Sanyo Soundbar, either by mobile app tv remote or using universal remotes such as the RCA, GE, VIZIO, and so on.
RTT Remote RC7X
If you want to program your Sanyo Soundbar with RTT Remote RC7X, follow the steps below:
• Go to your remote Menu.
• Select settings.
• Select settings and help.
• Select remote control.
• Select audio.
Connecting or Programming with Directv or ATT Like Your Cable with Directv Remote Control
To do this connection or programming, follow the steps below:
• Switch on your Sanyo Soundbar device.
• Click on the VOL+ but Muted.
• Select AV1 or AV2
• Continue to press and hold the Mute and then Select button until 2 blinks are observable
• Enter the 9 9 1 cold and allow the remote LED blinks twice.
• Enter the number 3.
• Now, press and release the VOL+ button.
• Now, point the remote to the Sanyo Soundbar and continue to press the CH+ button.
• You should observe that your device has started changing volume.
• If you actually observe the last step, then press select to lock the code.
In the case in which Directv controls the power of your Sanyo Soundbar Instead of the volume, you should try these steps:
• Select the AV1 or AV2 key.
• Continue to press and hold the select and mute button.
• Wait until the remote gives you two blinks then release the buttons.
• Once you observe the two blinks, then enter the 9 9 3 code.
• Press the select button to lock in the code.
To do code search using the silver Comcast remote with a red Ok or Select Button
Follow these steps to program your Sanyo Soundbar Universal Remote:
• Turn on your Sanyo Soundbar device.
• CLICK on the AUX once.
• After which you should press and hold the setup button until you can observe two blinks.
• Release the setup once you observe the two blinks.
• Enter the number 9 9 1 3 and observe two blinks from the AUX button.
• Press the power button if you observed two blinks from the AUX button.
• Now, point the remote to your Sanyo Soundbar and press the CH+ button or key until the soundbar turns off.
• The remote control sends IR code to the soundbar from its library.
• You can now press setup button to lock in the code.
• If the AUX button blinks twice again, it means the code was locked in.
Programming with a Comcast Xfinity remote with the red ok button
In order to allow this programming method possible, you should follow these simple steps below:
• Press the AUX button and then Press the Setup Button until it blinks twice.
• You can now enter the code mentioned above (9 9 1 3).
Programming With a Comcast Xfinity remote with the red ok button – To lock to the Sanyo soundbar
The steps involved in this method are mentioned below:
• Hold the Setup button until the light blinks two times.
• Enter the code (9 9 3).
• Press the AUX button.
What if you want to take the lock off and make it independent of both devices? These steps have taken care of that:
• Hold the setup button until two blinks are observable.
• Press the code (9 9 3) and then press the CH+ key once.
You can now change your soundbar volume anytime you want to.
How to Program Sanyo Soundbar Universal Remote without Code
This method ensures that the codes are gone through scanning one after the other in the remote control. The steps to follow are mentioned below:
Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How you Can Program Samsung Universal Remote Codes Using the Manual Steps
Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
Press the TV button on your Sanyo Soundbar Universal Remote Control.
Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
After that step above, point the remote to your TV and then press and hold the power button.
Once the TV switches off, release the power button.
How you Should Program your Samsung Soundbar Universal Remote Code
This method should be applied when programming your Sanyo Soundbar Universal Remote:
Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
Turn on the remote control as well.
Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes.
After that, you should hold down the power button on your remote and then press the channel up button until the TV turns off since we are working with TV in this article.
These methods of programming your Sanyo Soundbar are expected to work with it but you will have to follow the steps appropriately.