Sanyo Universal Remote Codes & Program Instructions: The codes that are featured in this article all work with your Sanyo Universal remote but the one that is most effective is the code “049”. It is very necessary for you to configure your remote so that you can operate lots of devices using only a single remote.
The issue of having needed to use multiple remotes on multiple devices has been solved in this blog. You can now easily program your remote using codes or even adopt the manual search methods that will be discussed soon.
List of Sanyo Universal Remote Codes
Right here, I have tons of Sanyo Universal remote codes for you. I am sure that you will now be able to program your remote. I will like to remind you again, the 049 is mostly usable with Sanyo Universal remote; if you don’t want to spend much time search for code, try the 049 first.
Sanyo Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
0049, 0097, 0110, 0004, 0268, 0012, 0108, 0180
Sanyo Tv Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
054, 069, 023, 025, 004, 013, 049, 108, 110, 180, 209
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Sanyo
1004 , 1048 , 1049 , 1073 , 1080 , 1107 , 1162 , 1169 , 1180 , 1196
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Sanyo
0506, 0311, 0612, 0002, 0428, 0802, 0412, 0619
Magnavox Universal Remote Codes For Sanyo TV
Sanyo TV Universal Codes for Sony Remote
Sanyo TV Universal Codes for Comcast xfinity remote
Sanyo TV Universal Codes for Cox remote
0799, 1142, 0054, 0154, 0088,
SANYO TV Universal Codes for One for All Remote & GE
0268, 0012, 0108, 0180, 0049, 0097, 0110, 0004,
SANYO TV Codes for DirecTV Remote
, 10484, 10799, 10893, 11142, 10208, 10339, 10154, 10088, 10107, 10146, 10159, 10232
How to Connect Sanyo Universal Remote without Codes
If you want to connect your Sanyo Universal Remote with the auto search mode, all you need to do is scan the entire code in the remote one by one until the correct code is found.
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to Connect Sanyo Universal Remote with KeyCode Search
In the manual method, the make and model of your device or equipment is detected by typing in a keycode in your remote from the instruction booklet.
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that, point the remote control at your selected device and press and hold the power button.
- Release the power button as soon as the screen switches off.
How to Connect Sanyo Universal Remote with Code Search
In the code search method, the remote is forced to search the codes one by one until the ideal code is found.
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV turns off.
The Sanyo Universal Code are effective especiall the 049 type. If eventually the codes didn’t work, don’t hesitate to apply the manual methods explained.