Sceptre Soundbar Universal Remote Codes
If you are on this site right now, I assume that you are in need of the methods you can use in programming your Sceptre Soundbar Universal Remote Codes to work with your remote. You have not taken the wrong decision at all because I am going to show you how to do it right away. I will list out the codes needed and then explain every step involved in the entire method used.
RCA Soundbar Universal Remote Codes and Instructions.
GE DVR/CABLE Combos Universal Remote Codes.
Sceptre Soundbar Universal Remote Codes for one for all
Here are the lists of the sceptre Soundbar Universal remote codes for one for all:
With these codes, you can program your devices to work with the scepter Soundbar Universal remote.
Search for Codes Using Comcast Remote Control
We are going to make use of Comcast remote control to search for the codes that can work with your device in this method.
1. Turn on your device (Soundbar)
2. Click on the AUX on your remote.
3. Hold and press the SETUP BUTTON until it blinks twice.
4. Release the setup button.
5. Enter either of these codes using your remote keypad: 9 9 1 3 or 9 9 3.
6. The AUX key will blink twice if you enter the correct code.
7. Clikc on the Power button.
8. Click on the CH+ button until the soundbar turns off.
9. The remote will by now send IR codes to the soundbar device you are working on.
10. When you are done, press the Lock in the code.
11. The AUX button will blink to indicate you have carried out the steps correctly.
Search for Codes Using Directv remote control
You can use the Directv remote control to program your codes to enable your universal remotes to work with your soundbars. Here are the various steps involved:
1. Turn on your soundbar
2. Press the volume + but the soundbar should be muter.
3. Click on the AV1 or AV2 button.
4. Hold and press the mute and select buttons until they blink twice.
5. Enter the 3 digit code 9 9 1.
6. Enter the number
7. Press the VOL+ button for one second and then release it.
8. Point your universal remote to the soundbar while you keep on pressing the CH UP button.
9. Once there is a change in the volume, press the select key to lock the code.
There is no doubt that these two methods above make it very easy for you to search for universal codes using the Comcast and DirecTV remote controls. The methods can also be used with other universal remotes.
We are not done yet. Let me introduce these other methods to you so that you can program your soundbar using them as well.
Program your Sceptre Universal remotes without Codes
If you don’t want to use codes while programming your remote, you can follow these steps I am above to mention shortly:
Note: I will be working with TV.
1. Switch on your TV device.
2. Turn on your universal remote control and click on the device button (TV) for 3 seconds. An LED light will display to indicate that it’s (the remote) ready to program.
3. Point the remote out to your TV and then click on the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will display on and off signals. Press the UP or DOWN button frequently until the device turned off.
4. Verify your code by clicking on the remote power button. If your device turns on, try and change the channel to confirm that your remote is correctly programmed.
5. Click on the TV button to save your code. The LED light should blink twice to indicate that the code is stored.
Program your Sceptre Universal remotes using Manual Method
Here are the steps you need when programming your Sceptre Universal remotes using the manual method:
1. Turn on the device you are working on.
2. Press the TV button on your Sceptre Universal remote control.
3. Press and hold the SETUP button on your Sceptre Universal remote control until Light Flash displays to indicate your remote is now in the learning mode.
4. Enter the keycode collected from your instruction booklet.
5. Point the remote to your device (TV) and press and hold the power button.
6. Release the power button as soon as the screen of your device switches off.
This method is as simple as explained above. All your need is to follow the instructions correctly and the codes will work with your universal remotes. If you try any of the codes and realize they don’t work with your device, don’t hesitate to keep try with other codes available until you finally find out the one that works.
Program Sceptre Soundbar Universal Remote With Code Search
If you were unable to program your device to work with your universal remote after the applications of the methods above, you can try this third method to see if it works with your device. Here are the steps involved:
1. Here is the instruction you can follow:
2. Switch on your device.
3. Press and hold your remote’s Setup Button.
4. Enter the said code (3 digit code) 991
5. Hold on to the remote’s power button and then channel up them until your device turns off.
This last method usually takes extra time but you can easily find your codes using it. If you are stuck searching for the right codes for your soundbar or other smart devices such as your TV, DVD, and so on, you can always visit this website for the solution.