Sceptre TV Universal Remote Codes & Program Instructions: Now that you have your Sceptre TV Universal remote code, the next ideal step to take is to connect it to devices at home. This will help you to reduce the stress of operating multiple devices at home with multiple remotes.
In this article, I have taken my time to gather all working universal remote codes that you can try on your Sceptre TV Universal remote.
That being said, do you know that you can use Sceptre TV Universal Remote with other brands such as Magnavox, GE, RCA and so on? The configuration is possible by using these codes mentioned below:
You can as well use the 3 methods of programming for your Sceptre codes in case the codes are given didn’t match your device.
Sceptre TV’s 4 Digit Universal Remote Codes
Sceptre TV’s 5 Digit Universal Remote Codes
If the codes didn’t work, use these ones:
2337, 3899, 0149, 1132, 1360, 1599, 2506, 1392, 1467, 1318, 1814, 4886, 2528, 4139, 0516, 5260, 53671365, 1167, 3521, 4071, 5111, 0878, 1217,
Sceptre TV’s 3 Digit Universal Remote Codes
500, 677, 781, 279, 086, 207, 674, 908, 641, 640, 654, 159, 246, 837, 552, 064
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Sceptre TV
11217, 1360, 13899, 2528, 12337, 1217, 2337, 14139, 2506, 12506, 1599, 11599, 3899, 12528, 0878, 11360
Sceptre TV Codes For Xfinity Remote
GE Universal Remote Codes For Sceptre TV
1167, 1132, 3521, 5111, 3521, 4071, 5111, 4071, 5111, 3521, 4071, 0149, 5260, 5367
How to Configure Sceptre TV Universal Remote without Codes
In the auto search method, the remote’s possible codes are scanned one by one to see which codes work on your TV. You follow these steps:
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to Configure Sceptre TV Universal Remote with Manual Search
The manual method involves entering a keycode to help you program your remote. The steps are outlined below:
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that, point the remote control at your selected device and press and hold the power button.
- Release the power button as soon as the screen switches off.
How to Configure Sceptre TV Universal Remote with Code Search
To program your universal remote, first you will need to enter a three digit code. Then, this will force your remote into an auto search mode that will detect the ideal code for your device or remote.
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV turns off.
With these codes, you are good to go. If you want to use the manual methods, you are also good to go. I am interested in your opinions in the comment box.