Seiki Blu-Ray Universal Remote Codes & Program Instructions: There are different codes out there that you can use to program your Seiki Blu-Ray Universal Remote, but it is not easy to find the correct one that will not give you a headache. In this, I have prepared the list of codes that can work with your remote and also, discussed the 3 famous methods you can use to program your remote properly.
There could be an encounter during the process of programming when you will not be able to program your remote using the codes listed, kindly switch to the manual methods that will be discussed shortly.
4 Digit Remote Codes for Seiki Blu-Ray Universal
3 Digit Remote Codes for Seiki Blu-Ray Universal
5 Digit Remote Codes for Seiki Blu-Ray Universal
How to Program Seiki Blu-Ray Universal Remote Without Codes
In this method, you can program your universal remote by scanning the entire code in the remote one after the other until the working code is detected for your device. The method is explained below.
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to Program Seiki Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Manual Method
The manual method of programming your remote control requires that you enter a keycode that is usually provided in the instruction booklet. The function of the code is to help you detect the make and model of your equipment. Here are the steps to follow:
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your Seiki Blu-Ray Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that, point the remote control at your selected device and press and hold the power button.
- Release the power button as soon as the screen switches off.
How to Program Seiki Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Code Search Method
The code search method involves the use of a unique 3 digit code that forces your remote into an auto search mode. This method is similar to the auto search method but requires the said 3 digits unique code above. The steps are discussed below:
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV is turns off.
The methods are the famous steps you can always take for programming your remote control so that you can enjoy the bliss of controlling multiple devices with just one remote control. Remember, if any of the codes listed didn’t work, try the manual methods explained.