SEIKI TV’s Universal Remote Codes & Program Instructions: The codes for your Seiki TV’s Universal remote are available in this article. They are working codes which when used give you the assurance of operating your remote control more conveniently.
There are 3 manual methods you can as well adopt anytime the codes below didn’t work with your remote.
Seiki TV’s Universal Remote Codes
SEIKI TV 5 Digit Universal Remote Codes List
10178, 13953, 11864, 12964, 13559, 13560,
SEIKI TV’s 3 Digit Universal Remote Codes List
450, 506, 111, 520, 564, 627, 000, 505
SEIKI TV 4 Digit Universal Remote Codes List
4635, 3953, 4794, 5751, 4346, 1263
GE Universal Remote Codes For Seiki TV
1263, 5751, 6091
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Seiki TV
3953, 2964, 3559, 3382, 3560, 0178, 13953, 12964, 13470, 10178, 13559, 13560, 13382
Seiki TV Code For One For All Remote
4635, 3953, 4794, 4132, 4346, 3964, 2964, 41315, 3559, 3560, 3382, 0178
|Bell Remotes & Dish Network||505, 506, 516, 523, 526, 566, 573, 612, 627, 647, 652, 653, 654, 655, 656, 658, 659, 664, 665, 667, 669, 670, 679, 680, 704, 717, 730, 738|
|DIRECTV||10178, 11687, 10178, 10835, 10056, 10150, 10463, 10156, 11498, 11401, 0178|
|Atlas DVR Device URC||0178|
|Time Warner Cable||0178|
Configuring Seiki Universal Remote with auto Search Method
The auto search method involves the use of a universal remote to scan the entire code one after the other until the correct code is detected.
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
Configuring Seiki Universal Remote with Manual Search Method
The manual search method involves the use of a keycode from the instruction manual to detect the make and model of the device.
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that, point the remote control at your selected device and press and hold the power button.
- Release the power button as soon as the screen switches off.
Configuring Seiki Universal Remote with Code Search Method
The code search method involves the search for codes by entering a 3 digit code that forces the remote into auto search mode.
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV turns off.
If you are in need of the best codes that work perfectly, these codes are the ones you should be looking for. They are well tested and trusted.
There are 3 types of methods to configure your universal remote. I have mentioned them in the article; you can try them out to know which one works as you want.