Senzu TV Universal Remote Codes & Program Instructions: In this article, I will mention the working codes for various remotes that can work with Senzu TV. Example of such remotes is DirecTV, GE, and so on. In order to ensure that you program your devices with your remote, I have provided the manual methods you can follow in case the codes entered failed you.
4 Digit Codes for Senzu TV Universal Remote
3 Digit Codes for Senzu TV Universal Remote
5 Digit Codes Senzu TV Universal Remote
How to Program your Senzu TV Universal Remote
It is easy to program your Senzu TV Universal Remote if eventually, the codes you entered didn’t work. You have 3 methods that we surely solve that puzzle. One is Manual, another is auto search and the last one is code search. I will explain each step in the next line.
How to Program your Senzu TV Universal Remote without codes
This is the first method in this article. The codes are gone through auto scanning in the remote until the ideal code is detected and used for synchronization.
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to Program your Senzu TV Universal Remote with Manual Seach
The manual search is done by typing a keycode in your remote from the instruction booklet. The work of the code is to detect the make and model of your equipment. Here is how to do it:
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your Auria TV Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that, point the remote control at your selected device and press and hold the power button.
- Release the power button as soon as the screen switches off.
How to Program your Senzu Universal Remote with Code Search
The code search method involves the use of a 3 digit code that forces your remote into auto search mode. Here are the steps to follow:
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV is turns off.
Keep in touch with me if there is any part of this article you didn’t understand. The comment box is always available for suggestions and questions. Do not add links to your comments, otherwise, the auto filter plugin will remote your efforts.