Skyworth Universal Remote Codes & Program Instructions: If you don’t know how to configure your skyworth universal remote to your TV, it shouldn’t bother you any more since you are already on this website. I am going to provide you with lots of codes you can use to program your Skyworth universal remote and through this article as well, you will be able to use some instructional methods to program your universal remote.
List of Universal Codes for Skyworth Universal Remote
I have provided some codes for Skyworth universal remote which will go a long way in aiding you to connect your TV to your remote successfully. If at any point, the codes didn’t work with your device or remote, you can use the manual methods that will be discussed along.
Chunghop Universal Remote Codes For Skyworth
036, 044, 073, 057
Skyworth Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
5 Digit Codes for Skyworth Universal Remote
3 Digit Codes for Skyworth Universal Remote 531
How to Configure Skyworth Universal Remote with Code Search Method
In the code search method, a 3 digit code is used to force your remote into auto search mode. The ideal code is then detected during the search.
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV turns off.
How to Configure Skyworth Universal Remote with Manual Search
In the manual search, the ideal code is detected by entering a keycode from the instruction manual whose function is to detect the make and model of your equipment.
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that, point the remote control at your selected device and press and hold the power button.
- Release the power button as soon as the screen switches off.
How to Configure Skyworth Universal Remote with Auto Search Method
In the auto search method, you can find your unique code by allowing the universal remote to scan through the entire codes one after the other until the correct code for your equipment is found.
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
Try these codes for your device and see how they perform. The codes should be tried one after the other until you find the one that works with your remote.
You can also find the code for your device by following the instructions given under the methods explained.