Soniq Universal Remote Codes & Program Instructions: Are you looking for the best codes that work with your Soniq Universal remote? This is the best place to find them. I have listed below the working codes that are reliable. You will be able to program your Universal remote from now on to operate multiple devices at home. I have also included the program instructions you will need.
You can first of all try these two codes: 1328 and 1497
Soniq Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
Soniq Universal Remote 3 Digit Code
Skandia Universal Remote Codes For Soniq
Soniq Universal Remote 5 Digit Code
Audiosonic Universal Remote Code For Soniq tv
How to Configure Soniq Universal Remote without Codes
The codes are usually scanned in the remote one at a time until the correct code is detected. The method is explained below:
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to Configure Soniq Universal Remote with Manual
The keycode in the instruction manual is usually enetered in the remote to detect the make and model of your equipment. The instructions are here:
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that, point the remote control at your selected device and press and hold the power button.
- Release the power button as soon as the screen switches off.
How to Configure Soniq Universal Remote with Code search
You can subject your remote into auto search mode by entering a 3 digit code. Follow these instructions:
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV turns off.
All the methods are effect when followed properly and the codes given are the working types. If you have any question, kindly indicate in the comment box.