Sony DVD Player Universal Remote Codes: Are you in search of the Sony DVD Player Universal Remote Codes, no matter how badly you need it, don’t worry, you are already at the right place to find your solution. I will not only provide the codes for your Sony DVD Player Universal Remote Control but will also show you some methods you can use to program them if you are not aware of any of them. These methods are very effective if you desire to program your DVD, TV, SAT, CABLE, or Audio Devices completely different from the Sony Brand. This is the reason why I call the methods the Universal Methods.
In no time, I will present the codes that work with your Sony DVD Player Universal Remote Control.
Your Sony DVD Player Universal Remote Codes List
This list is comprising of the Sony DVD Player Universal Remote Code list for other brands along. This means, if you are thinking of the right codes for the listed brands, the ones given are the answers. However, you must follow every step that will be shortly discussed in the methods I mentioned earlier.
5 Digit Codes List for Sony DVD Player Remote Control
3 Digit Codes List for Sony DVD Player Remote Control
4 Digit Codes List for Sony DVD Player Remote Control
How to Program your Sony DVD Player Universal Remote
If you want to really program your Sony DVD Player Universal Remote, it is possible with three methods I have been mentioning since the beginning of the article. These methods are quite simple and straightforward. You can pick your choice from the 3.
How to Program your Sony DVD Player Universal Remote without Code
If you want to program your remote without code, all you need to do is scan the codes in your universal remote one after the other until the correct code is automatically searched and detected. This method is similar to the code search method but does not involve the entering of any code. Here are the steps you can follow to achieve the programming:
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to Program your Sony DVD Player Universal Remote with Manual Method
The manual method of programming your Universal Remote is very important as well. This is because, through this method, you will be using a keycode that comes with the remote control instruction booklet to detect the make and model of your device and then program your device with your remote. In order for you to enjoy the method, kindly follow this instruction below:
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your Sony DVD Player Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that step above, point the remote to your TV and then press and hold the power button.
- You can then release the power button as soon as the device screen switches off.
How to Program your Sony DVD Player Universal Remote with Code Search Method
You may have chosen the Code Search Method for programming your remote. If that is the case, you can do so by entering a unique 3 digit code to your universal remote which will then force it into auto search mode to find the correct code for your device.
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV turns off.
Use any of the methods above in programming your Sony DVD Player Universal remote code and you will be surprised how they work. I must tell you one thing, always remember to put the right code and don’t forget to follow the steps given accurately.