Sony Universal Remote Codes & Program Instructions: The quest for finding solutions for the configuration of your universal remote code has always been our mission. If you don’t want to operate multiple devices with multiple remotes, the best solution is to find a universal remote that can be connected to those multiple devices at home so that you can use it to operate them. This will not only save you of unnecessary stress but equally make life better.
Sometimes, these codes may not work with your devices. The smart alternatives you should use are discussed in this article. They are the manual methods that will help you to find the ideal code for your universal remote.
List of Codes for Sony Universal Remote Codes
The list of Sony Universal Remote codes is mentioned below:
3 Digit Codes for Sony Universal Remote
002, 000, 011, 080, 111, 128, 925, 006, 071,
4 Digit Codes for Sony Universal Remote
0000, 0834, 0810, 1972, 19041685, 1786, 1032,
GE & One-For-All Universal Remote Codes For Sony
0128, 0013, 0002, 0071, 0380
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Sony
0414, 0902, 0639, 0801, 0708,
Magnavox Universal Remote Codes For Sony
0014, 0030, 0050
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Sony
1002, 1205, 1216, 1435, 1459, 1218, 1243
How to configure Sony Universal Remote with auto Search
In this method, the entire codes are allowed to go through auto scanning by the universal remote one at a time until the ideal code for your device is found.
- Switch on your Device e.g. TV so you can operate it.
- Turn on your remote control and tap on the device button on it e.g. TV, DVD, and so on for 3 seconds until an LED light blinks to indicate that your remote is ready to program.
- Point the Universal remote on the device and press the CH+ and CH- buttons. Your remote will show on and off signals. Press the up or down button continuously until your TV or the selected device turns off.
- Verify the code by clicking on the power button of your Universal Remote, if it starts up your device, try to change the channel to verify that the code is correctly programmed.
- Tap the device button to save your new code. If an LED light blinks twice, that means the code is now stored.
How to configure Sony Universal Remote with Manual Method
In the manual process, the code is found by detecting the make and model of your tools with the use of a keycode from your instruction manual typed in your remote.
- Turn on your device, e.g. TV.
- Press the TV button on your Universal Remote Control.
- Press and hold the setup button on your universal remote until you can see the flashlight to activate it to learning mode.
- Enter the provided keycode in your remote’s instruction manual.
- After that, point the remote control at your selected device and press and hold the power button.
- Release the power button as soon as the screen switches off.
How to configure Sony Universal Remote with Code Search
With the code search method, you can configure your universal remote by entering a unique 9 9 1 code in your remote to force it into auto search mode.
- Turn on your device to get it ready for programming.
- Turn on the remote control as well.
- Press and hold the setup button on your remote control
- Enter the unique 9 9 1 codes
- Hold on the power button on your remote and press the channel up button until the device or TV turns off.
The codes are effective and the methods work very well. If you encountered any issues while trying to configure your universal remote, kindly inform us in the comment box. We will know what to do.